New Look
Coronavirus update
Information from New Look:

New Look Employee Reviews in Galway

Galway10 reviews
Great team-working environment, all staff members co-operate and respect each other. Flexible hours and guaranteed to receive more than contracted hours. Good communication in the work place. Fast-paced environment and constantly on the go which I liked.
Most of the workers were not welcoming and had given me a hardtime adjusting to work the enviroment there, including suprivisers. Felt unwelcome at times.
i enjoyed working for new look, the hours were long and it was very tiring on your feet all day. But you were kept busy on the floor and restocking etc
Pros
na
Cons
na
As well as being hard-working and reliable, I am also very happy to work on my own initiative. I have always enjoyed an excellent working relationship with my colleagues and team members in my career to date.
Pros
Friendly customers
Cons
Rude management
Good place to work.
Friendly staff.

Good discounts.

Learning processes good.

Good opportunities.

Good training provided.
Fue una gran experiencia, aprendí a desarrollarme en el sector de atención al público a la vez que mejoraba el inglés.
i enjoyed my duties in new look, working with customer, helping them create the right outfit, changing the stores around. my co - workers were lovely all off us built strong friends ships except for few at management who could make the work environment very hostel and not very pleasant to work in.
Pros
customer satisfaction
Cons
management very unpleasant
A typical day at work was a four hour shift which consists of clear rail and tidying specific sections of clothing items and attending to customers with advise.

I learned how to deal with certain spontaneous customers from time to time.

My co-workers were absolutely lovely people, very easy going and friendly and also helpful.

The hardest part of the job was running around trying to clear each rail of clothing within minutes.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers out and advising them in the right direction.
I worked with the company New Look for many years. I consider New Look Knocknacarra, as a branch, to be one of the best New Look stores in the country. The management and team here are friendly and hard working and as long as you are willing to learn, they are willing to give you experience and training. I consider myself to be highly trained in Customer Service and that is all thanks to the staff at New Look Knocknacarra.
Pros
Great Discount
Cons
Has a small traffic of Customers
A typical day at New Look was meeting with staff and manager on duty, who told you the plan for the day and what needed to be done in your section, you would then go to your section and straighten it up and keep it stocked while customers shopped. I would be helpful and friendly to customers. I learned how to work as a team and we worked together every day to get our jobs done on time. The managers were very supportive and made work enjoyable. I learned to work as a team and to get the job done. I was always learning something new and meeting new people.
Pros
Affordable clothes