New Look

New Look Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

I worked in New Look at Christmas and even during the stressful period of hustle and bustle. The workers were fun to work with, always keeping a positibe attitude and trying to reach their usual goals even when its harder to do during a busy period.
Great place to work , enjoyed my short christmas staff role. fellow staff members were always friendly and helpful. if i was unable to work a certain shift it could be easily swapped for others.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
poor pay for under 18's
Very good place to work, very nice people and a great working environment, I liked working out in the shop I didn't really like working in the stock room
A typical day at New Look was meeting with staff and manager on duty, who told you the plan for the day and what needed to be done in your section, you would then go to your section and straighten it up and keep it stocked while customers shopped. I would be helpful and friendly to customers. I learned how to work as a team and we worked together every day to get our jobs done on time. The managers were very supportive and made work enjoyable. I learned to work as a team and to get the job done. I was always learning something new and meeting new people.
Pros
Affordable clothes
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at New Look?
  1. Retail Sales Associate