New Look

New Look Employee Reviews for Sales Advisor

New look is a good place to work in but it can be very stressful when they don't have enough staff In , understaff is a big problem with new look it can be very stressful but I've always just got on with my work and tried my hardest
Pros
Getting discounts
Cons
Not having enough staff in
Great place to work as it is a friendly working environment management in new look is great too everything is very organized and you are set tasks and goals every morning before starting your shift. I got the proper training before starting which was helpful
Pros
great colleagues organized management
Good place to work with decent management at most times. Could do with better communications with head office in regards to payroll,holiday etc. Other than that decent enough,the staff make a great environment to work in.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Varied hours
I worked with the company New Look for many years. I consider New Look Knocknacarra, as a branch, to be one of the best New Look stores in the country. The management and team here are friendly and hard working and as long as you are willing to learn, they are willing to give you experience and training. I consider myself to be highly trained in Customer Service and that is all thanks to the staff at New Look Knocknacarra.
Pros
Great Discount
Cons
Has a small traffic of Customers
• Sales Advisor position where I deal with customers both on the shop floor and on the tills. • Carry out various tasks including stock taking, working on the dressing rooms and organising the shop floor. • Learned to work as part of a team, take direction from management and also deal with large numbers of customers on a daily basis.
A typical day for me working in New Look normally consists of processing delivery and replenishing stock.I bring the delivery into the store, I then sort and separate the stock, when this is complete I hang the clothes or should I be operating the tills also I either hang clothes or put out the accessories.This is not everyday just twice a week, on other days I operate the tills, tend to the fitting rooms (helping customers with outfit choices and sizes, also fixing clothes on hangers and putting them back onto the sales floor), I also work on the sales floor ensuring it is tidy and presentable at all times, also ensuring no stock is on the floor as this looks messy and is a health hazard.Sometimes I am asked to merchandise certain areas of the shop.From working here I have learned how to work quickly in a busy environment and how to deal with customers and their needs.One of the hardest parts of working here is dealing with very difficult customers because at times they can become quite aggressive and loud, this puts other customers off shopping in the store and projects a bad image on the company.I have learned that when dealing with this sort of customer it is of great importance to keep calm and ensure you know the correct procedure to follow and all of the companies policies.One thing I love about the job is the discount,we must wear New Look clothes to work and because we get a discount it means we are not completely out of pocket by buying clothes for work.Another thing I like about working here is the fact that we all make a great team and get on so well. - more...
Pros
employee discount
Cons
part-time flexi hours