New Look

New Look Employee Reviews for Sales Manager

Typical day at is getting delivery in and processed before store opening, setting the store up with tills out and tidy store for opening. when the store opens its all about staff deligation making sure the right staff are in the right place for customer service and making sure all company guidelines are maintained throughout the day. I learn new things everyday with all the different reports we read. All management work together in there which makes it a lot easier to communicate tasks and issues. I believe in treating my co-workers well and prefer to work with them instead of against them. I do find the hardest part of the job is not having enough time in the day to get everything done. I love the fashion and merchandising aspect of my role.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Benefits
I enjoy been hands on and in newlook its a store the defiantly needs people that are hands on the needs to make quick commercial decisions to react to the current customer flow
an average day in Lifestyle Sports included opening the store in the mornings, processing deliveries, keeping shop floor up to standards and shoppable, dealing with customer queries and complaints as well as till work!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at New Look?