New Look

New Look Pay & benefits reviews

The money is okay but getting paid once a month just is not enough . Which means you may have to work a couple of weeks to get your first payment. It’s was a hood company to work for the work itself was great just the staff not so friendly
Pros
Lunch discount and clothes discount
Cons
Non set hours
Treated very nicely. Nice company to work for. I worked in the shoe department, where i sorted the shoes in the right areas and took in the stock and put it on the shelves.
Pros
50% off discount
Cons
salary
Typical day at is getting delivery in and processed before store opening, setting the store up with tills out and tidy store for opening. when the store opens its all about staff deligation making sure the right staff are in the right place for customer service and making sure all company guidelines are maintained throughout the day. I learn new things everyday with all the different reports we read. All management work together in there which makes it a lot easier to communicate tasks and issues. I believe in treating my co-workers well and prefer to work with them instead of against them. I do find the hardest part of the job is not having enough time in the day to get everything done. I love the fashion and merchandising aspect of my role.
Pros
Discount
Benefits
Good place to work with decent management at most times. Could do with better communications with head office in regards to payroll,holiday etc. Other than that decent enough,the staff make a great environment to work in.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Varied hours
The discount is great and most of the staff are lovely however the work hours aren't distributed fairly
Pros
staff discount
Cons
unfair hours
working on tills searving customersimproved on communication skillsThe management where great as where my co-workers
Pros
discounted lunch
Cons
This was a great place to work i loved ever minute of it and would love a job in fashion retail partime.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at New Look?