New Look
Information from New Look:

New Look Employee Reviews

Ireland47 reviews
Productive work place
Great team-working environment, all staff members co-operate and respect each other. Flexible hours and guaranteed to receive more than contracted hours. Good communication in the work place. Fast-paced environment and constantly on the go which I liked.
Great experience and training.
I worked with the company New Look for many years. I consider New Look Knocknacarra, as a branch, to be one of the best New Look stores in the country. The management and team here are friendly and hard working and as long as you are willing to learn, they are willing to give you experience and training. I consider myself to be highly trained in Customer Service and that is all thanks to the staff at New Look Knocknacarra.
Pros
Great Discount
Cons
Has a small traffic of Customers
Fun workplace and highly enjoyable
• Sales Advisor position where I deal with customers both on the shop floor and on the tills.
• Carry out various tasks including stock taking, working on the dressing rooms and organising the shop floor.

• Learned to work as part of a team, take direction from management and also deal with large numbers of customers on a daily basis.

Great retail job
A typical day at New Look was meeting with staff and manager on duty, who told you the plan for the day and what needed to be done in your section, you would then go to your section and straighten it up and keep it stocked while customers shopped. I would be helpful and friendly to customers. I learned how to work as a team and we worked together every day to get our jobs done on time. The managers were very supportive and made work enjoyable. I learned to work as a team and to get the job done. I was always learning something new and meeting new people.
Pros
Affordable clothes
A nice place to work
A typical day for me working in New Look normally consists of processing delivery and replenishing stock.
I bring the delivery into the store, I then sort and separate the stock, when this is complete I hang the clothes or should I be operating the tills also I either hang clothes or put out the accessories.

This is not everyday just twice a week, on other days I operate the tills, tend to the fitting rooms (helping customers with outfit choices and sizes, also fixing clothes on hangers and putting them back onto the sales floor), I also work on the sales floor ensuring it is tidy and presentable at all times, also ensuring no stock is on the floor as this looks messy and is a health hazard.

Sometimes I am asked to merchandise certain areas of the shop.

From working here I have learned how to work quickly in a busy environment and how to deal with customers and their needs.

One of the hardest parts of working here is dealing with very difficult customers because at times they can become quite aggressive and loud, this puts other customers off shopping in the store and projects a bad image on the company.

I have learned that when dealing with this sort of customer it is of great importance to keep calm and ensure you know the correct procedure to follow and all of the companies policies.

One thing I love about the job is the discount,we must wear New Look clothes to work and because we get a discount it means we are not completely out of pocket by buying clothes for work.

Another thing I like about working here is the fact that we all make a great team and get on so well.
 - more...
Pros
employee discount
Cons
part-time flexi hours
Fun and enjoyable
working on tills searving customers
improved on communication skills

The management where great as where my co-workers
Pros
discounted lunch
fun work place
This was a great place to work i loved ever minute of it and would love a job in fashion retail partime.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at New Look?