New Relic

New Relic Employee Reviews

I enjoyed my time at New Relic, made a lot of new friends, learned an awful lot about: front/back end technologiesGreat people, however the morale was very low in the office for quite some time, it got very toxic, 75% of staff did not make their quarterly number.Marketing budget was nearly non existent, which In my view / my colleagues would share was an issue.Staff turn over for a period was very high, but a lot of this I think was due to alot of new management / change from small number of staff to large team etc Company needs to invest in Marketing more and base targets by Market, ie The US market/target is not comparable to EU markets, Overall though, it was a good company and I enjoyed my time there, I would recommend
Pros
Flexible Hours, Health Ins, Work nights out, Occasional office lunchs, nice working environment, Mac Laptops etc
Cons
Unrealistic Target, just look at the Team dashboard, you will see maybe 10% achieve more then 100% of monthly quota and maybe another 10% above 80%.
THE worst and most inexperienced interviews you would ever have if you are a tech! repetitive irrelevant question, horrible managers what it seems like conflicting each other.
Pros
Good prodect
Cons
inexperience managment with conflicts with eachother
In my opinion, the perfect balance between start-up and large software vendor. Lots of small details that make it a really great company to work for. You are well looked after and the team is still quite small so you are able to take a lot of responsibility whilst also getting support and working with other where you need it. Advice to management is to keep doing what you're doing and to HR to keep hiring top talent across the board. A real pleasure to call this place home.
Pros
Free snacks, equity, phone allowance, amazing office and supportive culture.
Cons
No communal games like ping/pong, retro games consoles or pool tables where cross-team staff can bond.
Went for an interview with this company and received no feedback. The interviewers were arrogant, made inside jokes with one another and did not effectively sell the company as a great place to work.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at New Relic?