Next Generation Recruitment Employee Reviews

Featured review
Next Generation Recruitment selected this as a representative review
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 February 2019
Great place to work and very rewarding
Great sales work ethic
My manager was always there for me if i need help or advise
Hardest part of recruitment is always building your desk
Pros
My manager was really good to me and was always there for me when for advise and help
Cons
Long hours but that recruitment
No respect for employees
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Dublin1 August 2018
If you are looking for a company that expects you to work long hours with no gratitude then look no further. Next Generation treats their employees like workhorses and expects even more until staff burnout.
Hard working, structured work place that really rewards your hard work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin17 February 2017
Next Gen is a recruitment agency, so as in any recruiter role some days are tougher than others.
At the end of the day this is a sales environment, so targets have to be met, which can sometimes be stressful. However, the commission and bonus structure really make it worth your while.

You get an 8 weeks training program when you start with the internal L&D Manager, we also have biweekly breakfast meetings where someone share tips and insights on something they're particularly good at, so we can all learn from the top performers.

There's no such thing as candidate or client ownership, we work as a big team to ensure the best client and candidate experience.
Pros
Proper L&D, a proper lunch room & kitchen, mindfulness sessions every Wednesday, city centre office.
Cons
Recruitment/Sales is a tough job so it may not be for you, whatever company you join. The office fridge is tiny.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Next Generation Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

Next Generation Recruitment Reviews by Job Title