NGA Human Resources Employee Reviews

Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Halifax, West Yorkshire12 July 2018
Travel to the workplace is very easy, busy periods, payroll orientated, good team, everyone gets on. Easy commute, teamwork, great atmosphere, good parking facilities
No future working here
Problem Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FL10 July 2018
NGA in Tallahassee is not a great place to work, there are no benefits or pension plan and you don't get vacation and sick time you only get one lot of time that you have to use for everything. The site director isn't for the employees and is very sneaky making promises and not keeping them, they try give free lunches to substitute for the lack of good pay. This place runs its employees away, there is no room for grow at all. If you are looking for a career this is not the place for you. They constantly hire temps and tell them they can be perm employees when they never plan on hiring them. Health insurance is REALLY expensive and they not accommodates working parents or school schedules.
Cons
Short Breaks, Always watching over you, management not for the employees
Productive and Employee Friendly
Payroll Executive (Former Employee) –  Kochi, Kerala23 June 2018
It was my first job and had a good exposure to the actual work environment, to work as a team and loved it. I also got to know about the payroll process, and the technical know how and software knowledge. I was also able to learn MS Excel basics from colleagues.
Pros
Comp offs, Cab service.
Cons
I don't find any actually.
I would not Recommend NGA
North America Resource Manager and Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Virtual13 June 2018
Opportunity to work remote. Some flexibility with hours, but also some very long days and weekend work, as well as work during non-standard business hours.
Customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL27 May 2018
Management team is not the best, there is no motivation for advancing in the job.
High exceptions for such low amount of pay.
Very stressful, terrible hours.
Productive and work
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Kochi, Kerala18 May 2018
In our team always have work.
I have how to process automated
Management is average
Mostly they all are speaking regional language only
The time is not enough
Pros
Improve other process
Productive, Fun work place
Associate (Former Employee) –  Cochin, Kerala16 May 2018
Was very much relaxed during lean time and managers are free to approach. All the training programs are provided to improve our work quality. it was nice experience that I could learn a lot from NGA
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Nil
fair
HRA Customer Service Resolution (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL14 May 2018
Turn over rate pretty high. They very often keep programs and projects that last. The location and parking is not the best. They hire alot of temp. They do not focus on personal development.
Environment
Problem Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FL13 May 2018
Lack of opportunity within the Tallahassee service center. Managers/Supervisors often lacked true knowledge to help you. While some were too personal, holding grudges and showing favoritism. Nothing was confidential, the environment was like returning to high school. Co-workers were great and the company would be too if the management was more organized and professional.
Cons
Attendance/PTO, benefits not great, short breaks
Good company anyone can work with
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kerala11 May 2018
NGA is a good company that giving more values for its employee's work life balance.

No pressure

No feel of losing Jobs

The only negative is appraisal and the promotion guidelines they are following internally
In the middle of the road
Senior Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands8 May 2018
My 1st HR job, the team is what made my time here. The culture of the organisation is uplifting as they do give recognition and get involved in competitions across teams also.
Hard core work place
H.R Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cochin, Kerala8 May 2018
Team leaders and team managers always raise their voice against their subordinates ion getting the day to day work done and pressurize the employees not respecting the private life of an individual.
Pros
Free snacks for night shifts
Cons
Long shifts exceeding 10 hrs
NGA was a great place to work.
Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL3 May 2018
NGA was a great place to work. They promote a great culture. All parties were professional. Unfortunately, they are struggling with their entrance into the North American Market.
Na
Sales & Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL25 April 2018
A typical day was based around sales driven metrics. ABC was my motto. Always Be Closing...I'm constantly looking for the lowest hanging fruit from which to convert sales opportunities into leads and secondly, making sure that our funnel was receiving quality input.
Pros
great people
Cons
short breaks
Worst company ever
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire14 April 2018
This company is one of the worst companies I have ever worked for. I turned up on my first day and sat with someone for 1 hour (after them rushing around trying to find someone who could be bothered to show me what to do) and was then left to it. The managers are extremely unprofessional and do not speak to you directly about any issues they have with you they speak to everyone else in the office and spread gossip when they actually bother to turn up. You are thrown in the deep end with no training and then blamed when do you do not know how to carry out your role. The best part about working here was working with the brilliant hard working people on my team.
Pros
The employees
Cons
Everything else
A horrible oppressive environment
Payroll Administrator Temp (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire7 April 2018
Cliquey and incompetent management who blame barely trained employees for their shortcomings.
Rude and oppressive do not respect their employees.
Literally NO structured training!
Pros
Cons
Oppressive and stark you are just a number. No basic amenities or even a canteen.
Productive and very good working environment. Work place culture is very good.
Senior HR/ Payroll Associate (Former Employee) –  Kerala3 April 2018
Very good working environment with excellent Management. Had a very good interactive relationship with all the employees. Employees were very helpful.
fast paced working environment with terrible management but great co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL19 March 2018
-best part of the job is making employees lives easier

- hardest part is providing bad or unwelcome news to clients (benefit loss/pay decrease/forms denied)

- the work atmosphere is great, a nice friendly environment by employees of the same level (excludes managers and higher up employees)

- a typical day at NGA consists of pre-shift clerical work(emails/research), shift work (on the phone/dealing with callers inquiries)

- The management disregards the comfort of their employees for their own benefits. they often use their positions to intimidate employees they may not like.
Pros
great co-workers, fun work perks, reasonable hours
Cons
terrible management, no room for advancement, low pay for amount of work you're asked to do
Had an excellent experience at NGA
North America PMO Lead (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL19 March 2018
I had an excellent work experience at NGA and my supervisor was one of the best ever. I will take all of my experiences and lessons from this job and apply them to my next Project Management role.
Pros
excelletn pay
Cons
job security
challenging and fun
sales (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire14 March 2018
productive environment
good company culture
ok support environment
good benefits programme
strong team ethic
good work life balance
good out of office clubs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NGA Human Resources. Our community is ready to answer.