Nielsen
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Nielsen Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,668 reviews
Get in there for 2-5 years experience, learning so much about data and the industry then get out. Many layoffs, constantly reducing teams and promoting only the favorites. The good news is you will make connections that end up everywhere else for your next job.
Pros
Excellent training
Cons
Clients vary, one literally said she owned me
Selama saya bekerja di nielsen, saya merasakan atmosfer kerja yang hrs serba cepat dan saling mengejar kuesioner paling banyak diantara para interviewr lain
Pros
Kerja dilapangan bebas mau istirahat dimanapun dan jam berapapun
Cons
Tidak ada jamsostek, tidak ada reward lain seperti bonus atau thr a
Yo estuve 3 meses era una posición eventual, pero muy buena experiencia me lleve de ahi.
Nos pagaban los viáticos y la comida el ambiente del lugar muy bueno. Antes de finalizar el mes ya teníamos el sueldo depositado.
Es una empresa que se preocupa por cuidar a sus clientes y que entiende que para ello necesita procurar el bienestar de sus empleados.
Pros
Las prestaciones y la experiencia que brinda el pertenecer a una empresa de clase mundial
Cons
Ocasionalmente se trabaja bajo mucho estrés
Foi uma das melhores empresas que trabalhei e ajudou-me profissionalme a abrir os horizontes e amadurecimento para outras empresas, já que o nome NIELSEN, faz jus ao seu nome no mercado.
Palavras que para a NIELSEN.... ORGULHO DE TER TRABALHADO NESSA CONCEITUADA EMPRESA.
Pros
ótima gestão e possibilidades de conhecer outros estados e regiões.
tolerante, siempre contigo y pensando en el colaborador
Pros
tiene transporte
Cons
no hay hora para salir
Great experience, got a good working environment, got a lot of cooperation from seniors, great platform, I want to work at Nielsen again if I get a chance in the future.
Trabajó en equipo , administración por objetivos , salarios puntuales , prestaciones por encima de los de ley , estabilidad laboral.
Pros
Todo lo anterior
Cons
Algunos puestos mal pagados
The industry as a whole is very demanding and heavily reliant on client demands.

A lot of persistence, proactiveness, time, and effort is needed in order to survive.

Also requires the involvement of non-work activities within the organization to enhance visibility in order to move up the career ladder.
Pros
Fair compensation package
Cons
Poor work-life balance
Working as a surveyor is a tough and challenging sometimes so you should be ready for any circumstances. You should have vehicle for ease in work and have fluency and good vocabulary skill
Pros
Easy and simple work profile
Cons
Salary based on work done
Uma empresa Boa de trabalhar, equipe unida e coordenador compreensivo.
Ótimos benefícios.
Cons
Bastante serviço em casa tbm.
I was furloughed due to Covid. Nielsen was very transparent with the intention and goal of Nielsen as a whole to keep their employees safe. Even though we are still (except those working at home) laid off - managers still check in with me and inquire as to my we being and keeping me abreast of what’s going on for the future of our call center and future work from home opportunities! Great job!!
Pros
Pay, flexible schedule
Cons
Only part time positions
This is my 2nd organization where iam start my professional work and at the time gather to experience from my senior.From here i am getting scope to work multicity
This company is great if you want great benefits. They offer benefits the day you start working and you get two weeks vacation the first year. It increases a little with each year. Maternity leave is five months and paternity leave is three months which is great for future parents. The health benefits are great as well as vision and dental. My plan included me and my husband and it was good, however the more dependents you add the more you are going to have to pay which can cut your paycheck every pay period a bit. There is no room for promotion and moving up unless you know somebody that can make it happen. This company is like a mafia no joke. It is very micro managed and very call center like in most departments. The company is only getting worse with time.
Pros
Maternity leave, Pto, benefits
Cons
micro managed, low pay
As of now everything going smooth. I can recommend company to any others. Only problem is slow phase growth. Little stressful environment, but can mange if we plan properly
I always suggest, when looking for a job, you look at the average tenure of employees. People have been with Nielsen for years. Why? (my opinion) The company from the top down are quality people, supportive people, who will go out of their way to help you, support you, include you, in any and every way possible. I would challenge anyone to find a more inclusive company.

The job is challenging but rewarding. It will test you, but you will be better for it and rewarded for your success. The benefits are top notch, from health to the many ancillaries, you are taken care of. They encourage you to better yourself and will reward you for it. The hardest part of the job is self discipline. You are expected to get your work done without being micromanaged. If you can handle that type of environment you will flourish here.
Pros
Management, Benefits, Opportunity
Cons
It's not really a con but you will be expected to work!
No job security in employees specaily field onroll excutive , due to some company double digit profit comapny playing mostly employee future for moree
Cons
The company is amazing, but the management in my department was very poor. The progression was not always deserved. How’re the salary is good, the work-life balance great , the opportunity to work from home is also a good benefit they offer
Benefits
Cons
Mi experiencia: si das lo mejor de ti y además estás dispuesto a asimilar su cultura corporativa, te acogerán y te ayudarán a crecer. Teniendo en cuenta, claro está, que en una empresa multinacional en general das mucho más de lo que recibes.
Pros
Desarrollo profesional, cultura de empresa, compañer@s
Cons
Sueldos en la parte media/baja del sector, a veces es difícil acceder a formación
Mình biết cty qua người thân rất tốt nên mong muốn sẽ đc vào cty làm việc
Pros
Sức khỏe tốt
Cons
Nói tiếng miền trung nhiều ng ko hiêu
Yüksek tempolu , enerjik ve yenilikçi bir meslek .