Nielsen
Information from Nielsen:

Nielsen Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Delhi, Delhi13 reviews
I have work more than 7 y in this company with very hard work
I didn't thing that should be work in only office time I had work 9am to 9pm also work in holiday with without money for this company but when I need to support of this company during lockdown they told in one line you are freelancer and work is not happening this time so you can wait for work without money.
very employee friendly organisation that is focused on delivering business outcomes. Leaders are great and so is the team and it is fun to be working at Nielsen,
I was interning at Nielsen.
Most of the day was on the fields collecting reports, making surveys, taking interviews.

but it was a great experience with Nielsen.
Nielsen is a great place to work with a very open work environment. The management promotes a healthy work life balance. The policies are very employee friendly as well.
Nielsen is one of the world's largest marketing research organization. It constantly acquires smaller companies that innovate and come up with new market research solutions. There is an opportunity for global exposure that makes the job extremely exciting.
day starting from 9:30 AM and not ending till the requirement of research team and client. Learner how to move the work in market Good workplace culture.
Pros

Great learning

Reputed brand

Great learning

Nice work
I was there for only a month for my internship but got to learn a lot of things about market research. Good working environment and cooperative employees.
learn lot about surveys, i want to field to collect and the did data analysis by myself.
learnt lot of techniques of converting raw data into meaningful data ,
Nielsen truly demonstrates why it is the leading market research agency in India. It has a plethora of verticals for quantitative and analytics alongwith a great team for qualitative research. What particularly stands out for Nielsen is its extraordinary and highly comfortable work environment. It pays a lot of emphasis on innovative style of training and inculcating soft skills in employees. I am very thankful that my debut in market research was made with Nielsen.
good team work
free lancer supper

good IT support

good management support

work with time line

work with quality

good support by research team

good project planing
Pros
free convance
Cons
lond hours
We are with well defined plan for each month and we are allotted with specific works. Infact we are with the work target . We have to complete the work within the time frame at any situation .
One of the great things that let me to be the part of this company , is Limitless learning . Each day adds something new to our knowledge .Here the management and co-workers are too helping and always ready to stand with each other .

The most worrying things that Company not looking forward for the growth of Employee .
This is largest MR in India in 2nd number. All will work Hard.