Nielsen
Coronavirus update
Information from Nielsen:

Nielsen Employee Reviews for Interviewer

Interviewer28 reviews
Everything was bad, too much negitive, nothing you do is good enough. Supervisors very rarely had any real good advice for to guide you. Incentives were minimal.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Inconsistant
Kerja menambah wawasan anda ,Susana lingkungan kerja kekeluargaan
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Turn over tinggi
Selama saya bekerja di nielsen, saya merasakan atmosfer kerja yang hrs serba cepat dan saling mengejar kuesioner paling banyak diantara para interviewr lain
Pros
Kerja dilapangan bebas mau istirahat dimanapun dan jam berapapun
Cons
Tidak ada jamsostek, tidak ada reward lain seperti bonus atau thr a
I was furloughed due to Covid. Nielsen was very transparent with the intention and goal of Nielsen as a whole to keep their employees safe. Even though we are still (except those working at home) laid off - managers still check in with me and inquire as to my we being and keeping me abreast of what’s going on for the future of our call center and future work from home opportunities! Great job!!
Pros
Pay, flexible schedule
Cons
Only part time positions
Professional Company trusty Company,various type of job they provide friendly and corporate all stuff and executive are well manageable regarding job and etc
The most important thing I learned at this job is communication skills. Talking an opening up to the surveyors was a hard process but due to this job it allowed me to open up and let my voice be heard.
Good thing about them is they were upfront about Professional Interviewer Analyst was being replaced by computerized technology. Did not have any jobs open.
The atmosphere at Nielsen on an average business day was urgent yet mellow. There's always something to do, and things to learn. The management had reasonable expectations from the interviewers and never hesitated when approached with a question or dilemma. The hardest part of the job dealing with difficult people on the phone, but it was not too much of a hassle. The most enjoyable part of the job was just getting to meet new people and building a rapport with them, even if it was just for a couple of minutes.
Official response from Nielsen
28 October 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re happy to hear that you had a great Nielsen experience!
You have a production quota you must meet. No benefits are offered. If you qre looking for part time work this may be what you are looking for. Other than that.
Telemarketing to many rude people to call. Some rude floor managers. Poor incentives. And very stressful for low pay.
It was fun at times. However the building wasn't always up to par. Need to relocate the Dallas office.
Pros
Fun at times
Cons
To stressful
Nielsen San Antonio is good space to work in, but sitting is one of the cons I hate. Must have people skills and good communication. Feedback is always provided when needed.
Had for management wasn't very helpful was part-time didn't pay enough it was not a professional environment I felt unsafe people was very rude no one was willing to help
It was a great enviroment to work and gain expirience. Has losts of groups to join so one can comunicate with other employees and gain knoledge of job opportunity withing the company.
Nielsen is the most dedicated Research Company I've worked for. Absolutely professional, flexible, work-focused with the right perks and benefits for staff.
Pros
Great team and staff
Nielsen is a great Job to work at if you have what it takes to take about 50 inbound calls a day and if you are looking for a part time job, not to mention you always meet nice people at this call center.
very pleasant place to work. lots of opportunities for incentives at the Sarasota center. I only work part time but the surveys help time go by quick. I feel like I don't work at all some times.
Pros
incentives
Cons
keeping quality and index up to qualify for incentives.
the atmosphere is great and the job is simple. Team leads are nice and supportive. our co workers are also motivated people sending the good vibes. cheering and successful company.
Pros
understanding team leads
Cons
short break
Good training, profesional employees, Great international company that interviews people or different company for marketing research, to identify their preferences.
Pros
Training
Cons
temporary
Worked in a call center, doing the Scarborough survey. Management is extremely picky, have to do survey VERBATIM. Miss a word or 2? Points off. You are graded and scored on everything. If your index isn't where management thinks it should be you're in trouble. You have no control over what part of the country you are calling, or how many people are going to hang up on you but it can count against you. If they think you should be able to get 4 complete surveys, but it's a slow/hard night your index is going to suffer. It doesn't matter to them. The index goes up by 1-2 points and down by 5-10 points. Soul sucking place.
Pros
Evening hrs
Cons
Immature, cliques, micromanaged
This job has taught and allowed me to practice important soft-skills such as professionalism and politeness when speaking and dealing to anyone over the phone while I'm representing our company. It has taught me patience and how to be flexible in dealing with a variety of situations and people over the phone and to understand their individual situations so as to achieve our goal while leaving the respondent feeling comfortable and happy to participate. There is also a lot to be learned from the variety of surveys conducted as each one can be on different and interesting topics. The management is very understanding of an employee's needs, being both lenient in certain situations but strict enough, especially if it affects the quality of the survey. They are also very motivating, engaging and friendly when answering questions or concerns an employee may have.
i come to work sit at my desk log onto my own computer- have my own phone and call and leave messages all day - dont really get inbound calls-- can barley convosate with my coworkers--