Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: 26 March 2020

Nike Employee Reviews

productive, fast working pace environment
Nike's call centre is a fast paced, productive environment, Nike believes that their customers come first. A typical work day includes taking call after call from a variety of consumers including satisfied and dissatisfied consumers and it is our goal to ensure all consumers are happy when ending a call. There is a lot of good management in which we can go to with any queries in relation to assisting consumers or the company itself. The work place is a very friendly chilled atmosphere. The hardest part of the job is trying to assist very angry consumers that don't want to co-operate with us. The most enjoyable part of the job is receiving the consumer surveys and seeing that you made them feel important and gave them the best possible solution.
Entry job
Working for Nike at times can be fun but management are not flexible, salary is low for the stress that it’s customers put you through. Regular staff are fun to work with
Environnement de travail optimal
Mélange des cultures et une solidarité dans les équipes,
Favouritism, Exclusion and Bad Management.
When I started working for Nike I really enjoyed every moment of it. However, it was apparent after a few months that there was a patriarchy within the system. We were expected to take abuse on the daily and often told there was no solution to the customers issues all for a ridiculously low wage. A lot of the issues customer called about were reoccurring issues that Nike clearly wasn't bothered solving. The management was dreadful, none of them had a clue what they were doing half the time and they would pick on you over stupid things, going as far as questioning you over how long you took in the bathroom! There was a lot of favouritism within the company as many people who were constantly messing up orders and lying to customers were getting promotions all because they were friends with the managers whereas people who worked extremely hard got treated like dirt because they weren't a part of the 'in crowd'. I could go on and on but honestly it's not even worth it don't work for this company all they care about is the money they couldn't care less about their employees or their customers.
Good training provided for the role, not a place to stay long term
a good place to gain experience in a multilingual client services position. not well paid and not the type of role you would stay in as its hard to advance.
productive
its is a fun and productive place to work where you get to gain valuable experience. they are very good to staff in their needs and will try to accommodate you to what you need.
Pros
discounts
Friendly staff but bad management
Overall I made good friends working there, but low salary, always changing conditions so that you don't get the bonus, no fun, no motivation from management, fake promises. They don't care about the employees, so there is a big turnover of staff.
fun work place
ive learned a lot about retailing the management was great in nike always helped me in every possible way they could the tills were hard at the start but learned very quickly the enjoying part was being part as a team
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nike?
Fun Workplace
It was for work experience so I didn't get paid for it. it was good place to work had great communications with my co-workers. the management was good most enjoyable part of the job was having a good time with my co-workers.
Friendly work environment
nice and friendly staff. Days would be busy and kept active. Gained many skills from working here from a business prospective. Management would be reasonable and helpful when shift swapping was needed. Highly respectable in the sense of study comes first to the workers that needed time off for school or college.
Pros
Good pay and some benefits
fun work place
During my time working in the Nike Store i found it was an easy place to work and the staff members were nice and i would recommend anyone who is into sports retail to work here.
Productive and constant
I arrived every morning at 9am ready to begin for 9.30. I began the day doing standards and stock taking. Each day varied, I could either be unpacking deliveries and preparing them for display or out on the floor assisting customers. Either one was just as enjoyable.
each and every one of my co-workers were welcoming and always cheerful. Being on my feet all day was quiet tiring but I was so distracted by my duties that I hardly noticed. I would love to work in a place similar to this.