Nike Employee Reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 8,485 reviews
Good training provided for the role, not a place to stay long term
Client services Representative (Former Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin1 September 2019
a good place to gain experience in a multilingual client services position. not well paid and not the type of role you would stay in as its hard to advance.
productive
cash desk, apparel, footwear, stock take (Current Employee) –  Kildare Village, County Kildare27 June 2017
its is a fun and productive place to work where you get to gain valuable experience. they are very good to staff in their needs and will try to accommodate you to what you need.
Pros
discounts
Friendly staff but bad management
Customer Support Agent (French) (Current Employee) –  Dublin22 April 2017
Overall I made good friends working there, but low salary, always changing conditions so that you don't get the bonus, no fun, no motivation from management, fake promises. They don't care about the employees, so there is a big turnover of staff.
fun work place
4) Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Killarney, County Kerry24 January 2017
ive learned a lot about retailing the management was great in nike always helped me in every possible way they could the tills were hard at the start but learned very quickly the enjoying part was being part as a team
Fun Workplace
Stockroom Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blanchardstown, County Dublin4 August 2016
It was for work experience so I didn't get paid for it. it was good place to work had great communications with my co-workers. the management was good most enjoyable part of the job was having a good time with my co-workers.
Friendly work environment
Sales/Retail (Former Employee) –  kildare5 October 2015
nice and friendly staff. Days would be busy and kept active. Gained many skills from working here from a business prospective. Management would be reasonable and helpful when shift swapping was needed. Highly respectable in the sense of study comes first to the workers that needed time off for school or college.
Pros
Good pay and some benefits
fun work place
Stock Room Planner (Former Employee) –  Blanchardstown, D30 June 2015
During my time working in the Nike Store i found it was an easy place to work and the staff members were nice and i would recommend anyone who is into sports retail to work here.
Productive and constant
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cill Dara, KE25 August 2014
I arrived every morning at 9am ready to begin for 9.30. I began the day doing standards and stock taking. Each day varied, I could either be unpacking deliveries and preparing them for display or out on the floor assisting customers. Either one was just as enjoyable.
each and every one of my co-workers were welcoming and always cheerful. Being on my feet all day was quiet tiring but I was so distracted by my duties that I hardly noticed. I would love to work in a place similar to this.