Here to help
Information from Nike:

Nike Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin3 reviews
Entry job
Working for Nike at times can be fun but management are not flexible, salary is low for the stress that it’s customers put you through. Regular staff are fun to work with
Favouritism, Exclusion and Bad Management.
When I started working for Nike I really enjoyed every moment of it. However, it was apparent after a few months that there was a patriarchy within the system. We were expected to take abuse on the daily and often told there was no solution to the customers issues all for a ridiculously low wage. A lot of the issues customer called about were reoccurring issues that Nike clearly wasn't bothered solving. The management was dreadful, none of them had a clue what they were doing half the time and they would pick on you over stupid things, going as far as questioning you over how long you took in the bathroom! There was a lot of favouritism within the company as many people who were constantly messing up orders and lying to customers were getting promotions all because they were friends with the managers whereas people who worked extremely hard got treated like dirt because they weren't a part of the 'in crowd'. I could go on and on but honestly it's not even worth it don't work for this company all they care about is the money they couldn't care less about their employees or their customers.
Friendly staff but bad management
Overall I made good friends working there, but low salary, always changing conditions so that you don't get the bonus, no fun, no motivation from management, fake promises. They don't care about the employees, so there is a big turnover of staff.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nike. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2