NLB Services Inc

NLB Services Inc Employee Reviews

Good work culture for Freshers

Its a very good company for fresher and very good work culture but there is no scope for well experienced people and no promotion and all in 2-3 years of joining.

Unorganized

Unprofessional and very unorganized office setup wasn’t ready as promised very unstable. Barely had bottle water or paper towel. New hires training themselves and being put in charge with no real leadership or skills.

Cons

Do not waste your time with this company

they do not tell the truth they lie about what the job is. The pay is toolow. the don not seem to have any management. I did like the coworkers and that is all.

Pros

Cons

low pay no benefits

Very unprofessional

The only thing I can say about NLB is they are very unprofessional from the beginning of your hiring process until the very end. They are never there when you need assistance and rarely return an email or a phone call.

Nice

This is a great place to work. Anyone who is looking for a job I suggest you apply here.. the staff are wonderful. They train you and have you two the best are there trained knowledge.

Pros

Advancement

Cons

No cons

Productive and Fun workplace

The working environment is good but there is a huge difference when it comes of rules and regulation. Anytime Manager can fire you , you can't raise your voice for something good. They work on Implementation Partner like Emids,TCS,Cognizant,NTT Data but if you need an exposure you must go for TCS

Pros

Free Dinner, No Pressure .

Cons

Nepotism

Bad Management

The management is clueless as to what work to provide to which workforce. Work distribution is not good. Plus they overwork people. Also little help is provided to people who have just joined the company.

Na

Great company!! I would love to work with them again! Only thing I would love to have is PTO! Other than that! Awesome place to work! And they offer remote positions!

summary

Good experience working from home, however it was very stressful and uninformative. On average most things you found out after it had already taken place and no chance for permanent work.

Productive and Fun Work Place

I start my day with analyzing IT requirements sent by clients from US.Then I start searching for a right guy from different portals like Dice, Monster, Indeed and so on. There is lot to learn and one can increase all his/her skills while on job. Company has an American culture, where you have to address everyone with their first name. There is no Sir/Mam you need to address someone. Work load is according to the experience level of an individual. Management wise its a good company and you can learn about the professionalism. However, it all depends on the will of an individual.

Pros

Free meal, Free Pick and Drop, Saturday & Sunday Fixed off

Cons

Very hard to found any.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NLB Services Inc?

Good working environment

Everyday is a new challenge, client relationship,to accomplish the task in given time frame,supportive,to deal with difficult skill set,everyday talking with different people

Pros

Free transport, Food and office parties

Cons

Extention of shifts without notice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NLB Services Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • NLB Services Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?