Noel Group Employee Reviews

A Great place to work
Resourcer (Current Employee) –  Cork15 October 2018
I love working with the Noel Group. A fantastic team and a very welcoming, interesting and fun place to work. Brilliant training opportunities and a great way to learn more about all aspects of the recruitment business and the industries they recruit for.
Pros
The team.
Cons
None.
Awful place to work
Voice picker (Former Employee) –  Kildare12 August 2018
I worked for the Noel Group for awhile as a Voice Picker i got nothing but abuse from Line Managers and co workers. I went to them with the problems and they stook up for the line managers and co workers not believing me. Noel will look for Excuses not to pay you like they did with me no organisation or leadership glad i left id rather be unemployed than work for a company that treats there employees like dirt. Im not supprised no one want to work here. Avoid at all costs.
Pros
Cons
Abuse
Best job ever!
Commercial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 July 2018
I recently joined Noel as a permanent consultant. I have to say I love my job! I have a great work life balance and I work with an incredible team. I'm always excited to come into work and everyday is a new challenge. The training I've received has been second to none and Noel really invest in their people. Recruitment is something I have never done before full time but I already feel like I fit really well in this industry. It is hard work but as long as you have a strong work ethic, you can go really far.
Pros
Team lunches, training sessions, great environment to work in
Lots of growth opportunity and great team to work with
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Dawson Street10 July 2018
Flexible working hours
Continuous training and development
Great Support and encouragement from Management
Fantastic team who help and encourage each other
Pros
Great Management and incentives
Great oppurtinities & Very flexible
HSE Porter (Former Employee) –  Waterford9 July 2018
Worked for the waterford agency for over a year before being offered a more permanent contract as a porter in one of the hospitals closeby through the agency.
If it wasn't for the experience through the agency I never would of gotten the job I'm in now.
Pros
Great opportunity and flexible when required
Cons
Can be tough going when you first start healthcare shifts
Great place to work.
Hospitality Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cork9 July 2018
I recently joined the Noel Group as a recruitment consultant.

I am really enjoying the role and the culture is very positive.

This company is very invested in the progression and education of its staff.

I have a great work life balance with the company.
Pros
Really positive work environment
Progressive, Fair & Dynamic
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Waterford9 July 2018
Having worked in the company for nearly 5 years, I have been able to advance my career very quickly here & benefit from multiple opportunities in training/development.
Recent changes in the management structure have really boosted company culture & you can really see the positive signs of the people first approach.
Pros
Company Culture & Lucrative Salaries
Only good part was meeting other staff in the hospirals and clients. Management are so rude
Domestic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlow Town, County Carlow25 April 2018
Most ignorant people I've worked for especially the"Male" management who would pick favourites and tell you there was no work when there was as I would later find our from the clients I would work for! Very demeaning management
Pros
Wages
Cons
Noel group should treat staff like people not animals
not too bad
Catering / Kitchen ssistant (Current Employee) –  Limerick16 March 2018
not too bad if you wanna work mon-fri daytime hours...to me its a second job to make up hours and I cannot complain much about it. the biggest disadvantage the company does not cover for training (manual handling, food safety) and safety shoes/uniform..so that's additional expenses..and sometimes hard to reach locations but that's it.
the job is busy and you must be hard-working.
however, management is nice.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
small hours, no cover for courses and shoes
No effort no progress
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Naas, County Kildare14 March 2018
Noel group in my view find you jobs and send you to various places, it's up to your individual self to impress prospective employers who will ask you to come back again and again, it's not Noel groups job to spoon feed jobs to you, it's a pathway you create for yourself, get off your bikes and stop blaming the company, work hard, be noticed and progress from there on...of course they make money from us but if you keep a steady flow, you.ll make money for you...No is no in this company and you can leave anytime to join a company you lie full time with no questions asked.
Pros
Flexibility and text contact with manager
Cons
No ID badges, no constant contact or newsletter

Want to know more about Noel Group?

Ask a question
very bad please avoid this company
kitchen porter (Former Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin18 December 2017
I was a kitchen porter for this company..they were very bad to work for and the abuse i got of them was unreal//please stay clear this is a warning from me
Pros
sometimes free dinners
Cons
Treat you like dirt
Terrible company
Chef (Former Employee) –  Dublin17 October 2017
A recruitment company who do not care for anyone except on how they can pay you terrible and keep all your private information on record even though you ask for it to be deleted.
Stay well away from them unless you are really desperate.
Pros
In City center
Cons
Will not answer emails and also hold on to your private information
Worst company to work for
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin30 August 2017
This is the worst company to work and the worst position to work. Management of Noel is terrible, they treat you like garbage on this position and you work 24/7, working long hours until 7 or 8 in the evening, no paid overtime, you need to work weekends for no extra money, terrible conditions and you need to reply emails and phone calls all the time, even when you are at home. If you want to have a normal life, please dont apply for this job.
Pros
Ok salary
Cons
Long hours, low bonus, terrible conditions, no overtime, weekend work
Terrible Employer
abused Temp (Former Employee) –  Dublin1 November 2016
Terrible company with no consideration for staff used like sheets of paper , bad ethic's and no procedures. no duty of care for staff or clients just use to get money out of them. Very unprofessional organisation and would truly not recommend client or staff to use
Pros
There is no Pross if you wished to be used and abused
Cons
Worst employer in Dublin
Great work life balance
Multi task assistant (Current Employee) –  Waterford25 October 2016
Noel Group provide hours at your availability which means it's up to you how to adjust to the right level of work life balance. A great rate of pay and extremely friendly and helpful staff and management. The only down side to agency work is it's not guaranteed and can be very short notice. But overall I would highly recommend them
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Short notice for shifts
Worst Company Ever - high turnover of staff
Recruitment Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 September 2016
Worst company I have ever worked for in all my life. Uses unpaid Jobs bridge interns to do the jobs of paid employees.....nothing good about this company
Pros
Central location
Cons
High turnover of staff...poor Directors
Bad company
General operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 July 2016
Noel recruitment are a bad company to work for as they don't care about the employees only how many hours they can squeeze out of you in the week
Pros
Getting a day off
Cons
Bad management
I really enjoyed working nice company
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D6 December 2015
Noel Group are the best to work with very supportive management and fun work place.light lunch and breakfast support the worker for personal care.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
30mins