Noel Group

Noel Group Employee Reviews

Ireland114 reviews
It is very hard to know how your annual leave work, so basically you end up not taking any.
The company put its client first than its worker.

Salary review should be considered as per the hard work of the person to motivate its works.
Constant mind games endless goal post moving neurotic regional manager... just some of the things you have to look forward to with working for the Noel Group in Waterford.
Pros
Some of my peers are decent people.
Cons
Everything, especially the regional operations managers.
It was a great experience working with Noel, my consultant is very friendly and nice and I didn't have salary issue though my only issue is getting calls for shifts you aren't aware of
Ich arbeite in Irelanden für Noel group,und ich kann sägt das ich niemand sieht eine firme wie Noel group.
Management zero

Kultur zero

Schlechtesten Jobs

Schlechtesten Gehalt.
Pros
Keine
Cons
Alles
This company promised me the sun moon and stars in the interview .. manger came across as such a nice woman .. back stabbing ruthless twofaced to name a few ..
Pros
Nothing !!!
Cons
Just stay well clear ..
I really enjoyed working for noel group , ,Well organised , management is very good , any issues they sort it for you in short time , I used to know my shifts a week before , I was very happy , and I worked there nearly 2 years .
Good company. All directions were given in advance clearly and objectively, The atmosphere of teamwork is always taken very seriously...the opportunity to improve English and interpersonal relationships
i would clean the kitchen head to toe at the end of every day
i would clean the dishes straight away and then sort then into there places on the shelf.
This company is an absolute disgrace and over all a waste of time to work for, with so many new recruitment agencies around i would definitely not recommend.
Great company to work for.
Great hours

Great pay

You can pick and choose your hours and work around your own life

Hours are always there but can be quiet from October to January

May be expected to travel but always the option to say no and they don't mind

Would highly recommend to anyone looking to chef on a temporary basis.
You need to be asking them for a shift if not you can't work.
No schedule for you to prepare your time or schedule properly. It's like you are on standby waiting for an emergency.

But when they want to give you shifts they give you.
Very poor management!

Management took an injury personal and didn't offer work for weeks!

Wages neary 1 month late,

Asked repetitively

I told them that I had incurred charged by my bank for missing payments on loans and direct debits

They told me it was not their problem that I had no money in my account and would not reimburse me the fees I had been charged for being late.

Did not get a work offer after I gave out on the phone for another few weeks.

...

All in all very poor experience with this company.
Pros
Nothing that comes to mind
Cons
Working for the Noel Group to fill hospitality roles at short notice. These roles can be varied from Bartender, Waitress to Barista and some times they send you for a company and you did a different work
Noel group recruitment is very easy to get along with and also help with jobs that suits your needs always there to help very understand and always make sure there staff is happy
Office staff are useless and unprofessional. Will send you somewhere at a moment's notice and then cancel it. Always problems with wages, which they will try and gloss over with lame excuses. Horrible company, avoid like the plague.
Unprofessional management, very rude, obnoxious consultant and on top of that if you can't take a last minute call job, be sure that she will punish you by cutting your hours.
good way to networking with various companies you get to work for.
flexible with work timings.

two certification completed- health and safety, food safety
I had a good experience with noel group very knowledgeable and learned alot from them from wearhose work to delivery work and even house,buildings removals it was a nice company.
Is a good one. They give you flexibility and full time work.
So I recomend this to whoo want ti start a new job with posibility to have a full time role.
Must be willing to work hard, flexibility in terms of where you are sent to work. Can accept jobs if you want. But unprofessional behaviour from management if you dont want to work somewhere
I've been with them for over 5 years as a chef.
They became a very bad company last year. This year was even worse.

I was missing money every week, and they were blaming accounts or their clients.

The agents were stealing chefs money as they were trying to keep some for themselves.

I'm still owed money from the beginning of this year (their excuse is that the customer refused to pay them).

Their typical strategy is to promise you a higher rates for last minute jobs. You do the job, pay for the petrol and tolls but you get paid a lower rate :(