Noel Group Employee Reviews

Awful!!
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Naas, County Kildare8 May 2019
The most horrible recruitment agency to work for....the cheekiness of their staff and the threathening behaviour is disgracful they couldnt even understand the difference between holiday pay and a p45 the trouble i had with these crowd is unbelievable any other recruitment agency would be better! Honestly steer clear.
Pros
Cons
Too many
the bigest wast of time ever
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cork24 April 2019
Very short shifts (4 hours only), I was asked to travel to Clonakilty to do 4 hour shift for minimum pay. The 'catering assistant' job in reality means kitchen porter.
And be warn, you may wait for your pay for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
everything
Shifts
Shifts by Kitchen Porter (Former Employee) –  Dublin7 April 2019
Its about a recruitment company, it send the shifts on Whats group, who see first take it. They respect the government rules about the 20 hours per week for the English Students. They are very organized after receive the shift, send to you all the information, number of the bus, where get off, who to call when arrive at the place.
Pros
High number of Shifts
Cons
some shitfs are far.
Good work/life balance
Relief Chef (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 March 2019
Handy place to work out of if you are looking for a good work/life balance, bar that I would not recommend them to anyone, very unprofessional in there approach to dealing with there staff.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Unprofessional
Fun work place
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin6 March 2019
Was enjoyable company to work for. You get to meet new people every day or week. Staff very friendly. You get to visit new sites all around Dublin. Would recommend this company to see what you like.
Pros
Free lunch
Terrible place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 February 2019
This place is a joke and the people who run it. Totally unprofessional. Keep well clear of it. Bullied here everyday. So regret i didnt take action when working there.
Cons
Bullying
Productive and fun
Bar Tender and Waiter (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 February 2019
Needs to have a balance of scheduling jobs . I think Noel group is well reputed with multiple nationalities working for the company. This adds value to the work as different work experiences provide a base of cultural exchange
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Not applicable
The way noel treat their employees
Chef (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 January 2019
Very bad employer.
lots of promess with no results, if you're stuck with a noel recruitment agent who isn't willing to give you more hours( more like it because there is none even if they promess you there is a lots just to keep you in their books) but their attitude towards you is almost like they own your life as they own intrest.
You will have to wait till the master telling you when and where.
Pros
This will depend on the employer you're send to
Cons
They will send to far if necessary
Good job
Hospitality Assistant (Former Employee) –  Limerick13 December 2018
Free lunches
Can work in different organisations
Usually friendly staff
Waitressing
Manning till
Avoid avoid
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Geodis3 December 2018
Terrible to work for except you to work every hour possible with little breaks inbetween terrible attitude for noel staff would never work for them again and recommend anyone to stay clear
Pros
Cons
All cons
Terrible agency
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin21 November 2018
Noel recruitment is one of the worst agency I came across the staffs are soo rude they never answer the phone when your ringing thom I’ve been unemployed for about 5 months and when I did get a job they weren’t paying me properly and mixing up my hours they don’t care about there staff at all avoid avoid !!
Pros
Nothing Terrible Agency!
Cons
Payment incorrect mixing up my hours never answer the phone
no comment
Recruitment Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 October 2018
I worked for noel for a short period of time, not an enjoyable place to work for. Unprofessional environment with negative atmosphere. Location is only positive
A Great place to work
Resourcer (Current Employee) –  Cork15 October 2018
I love working with the Noel Group. A fantastic team and a very welcoming, interesting and fun place to work. Brilliant training opportunities and a great way to learn more about all aspects of the recruitment business and the industries they recruit for.
Pros
The team.
Cons
None.
work place
Bar work/Waitressing (Former Employee) –  Killarney, County Kerry6 September 2018
i worked with them for nearly 3 years but the job vacancies were starting to get lacking towards the end. they weren't as many looking for staff and they were only sending their own people from the county
Good variety of work
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Galway4 September 2018
I liked how i wasn't always doing the same job or working in the same place every time. The work often varied from kitchen porting to Deli/work to waitering to warehouse work. The hours were also really flexible so they would ring me up at the start of the week to find out which days I was available. The only downside is lack of stability as in some weeks could have a lot more work available than others or I could be brought in at extremely short notice if another worker was not to turn up or call in sick that morning.
Pros
Flexible convenient hours
Cons
Not Stable work
Awful place to work
Voice picker (Former Employee) –  Kildare12 August 2018
I worked for the Noel Group for awhile as a Voice Picker i got nothing but abuse from Line Managers and co workers. I went to them with the problems and they stook up for the line managers and co workers not believing me. Noel will look for Excuses not to pay you like they did with me no organisation or leadership glad i left id rather be unemployed than work for a company that treats there employees like dirt. Im not supprised no one want to work here. Avoid at all costs.
Pros
Cons
Abuse
Best job ever!
Commercial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 July 2018
I recently joined Noel as a permanent consultant. I have to say I love my job! I have a great work life balance and I work with an incredible team. I'm always excited to come into work and everyday is a new challenge. The training I've received has been second to none and Noel really invest in their people. Recruitment is something I have never done before full time but I already feel like I fit really well in this industry. It is hard work but as long as you have a strong work ethic, you can go really far.
Pros
Team lunches, training sessions, great environment to work in
Great oppurtinities & Very flexible
HSE Porter (Former Employee) –  Waterford9 July 2018
Worked for the waterford agency for over a year before being offered a more permanent contract as a porter in one of the hospitals closeby through the agency.
If it wasn't for the experience through the agency I never would of gotten the job I'm in now.
Pros
Great opportunity and flexible when required
Cons
Can be tough going when you first start healthcare shifts
Great place to work.
Hospitality Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cork9 July 2018
I recently joined the Noel Group as a recruitment consultant.

I am really enjoying the role and the culture is very positive.

This company is very invested in the progression and education of its staff.

I have a great work life balance with the company.
Pros
Really positive work environment
Progressive, Fair & Dynamic
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Waterford9 July 2018
Having worked in the company for nearly 5 years, I have been able to advance my career very quickly here & benefit from multiple opportunities in training/development.
Recent changes in the management structure have really boosted company culture & you can really see the positive signs of the people first approach.
Pros
Company Culture & Lucrative Salaries

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noel Group. Our community is ready to answer.