Noel Group

Noel Group Employee Reviews for Catering Assistant

Catering Assistant12 reviews
Ireland12 reviews
good way to networking with various companies you get to work for.
flexible with work timings.

two certification completed- health and safety, food safety
It was a great experience working with Noel, my consultant is very friendly and nice and I didn't have salary issue though my only issue is getting calls for shifts you aren't aware of
Noel group recruitment is very easy to get along with and also help with jobs that suits your needs always there to help very understand and always make sure there staff is happy
Stay clear of this company typical day was very busy and I could be sent anywhere at the last minute. pay was always incorrect aswell and very difficult to get correct pay
lets make it clear, if u expect to work monday to friday it rarely happens. Hours are never guaranteed even if you are booked, the client can cancel your shift anytime..no job security at all..some weeks u can left with no hours at all..catering assistant job usually means mopping floors, fridges, cleaning, wash - up..I think agency work is for those who don't need money!
Pros
free lunches
Cons
low wages, hours are never guaranteed
Very short shifts (4 hours only), I was asked to travel to Clonakilty to do 4 hour shift for minimum pay. The 'catering assistant' job in reality means kitchen porter.
And be warn, you may wait for your pay for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
everything
Was enjoyable company to work for. You get to meet new people every day or week. Staff very friendly. You get to visit new sites all around Dublin. Would recommend this company to see what you like.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Noel group in my view find you jobs and send you to various places, it's up to your individual self to impress prospective employers who will ask you to come back again and again, it's not Noel groups job to spoon feed jobs to you, it's a pathway you create for yourself, get off your bikes and stop blaming the company, work hard, be noticed and progress from there on...of course they make money from us but if you keep a steady flow, you.ll make money for you...No is no in this company and you can leave anytime to join a company you lie full time with no questions asked.
Pros
Flexibility and text contact with manager
Cons
No ID badges, no constant contact or newsletter
Even if you inform them that you dont have a transporter they dont care ,they send you anywhere miles away and if you say no you cant go that far they just dont give you a work.i don’t recommend noel requirement agency at all...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Noel Group?
My opinion of this company is really good, it gave me the first opportunity to work and I am really grateful for it and for the courses I got as well.
Some times we work under pressure and at the same time resolving customers issues, complains, problems in a quick, efficient manner at the end it is a team work and is really great to work with people who made a difference.
I enjoy working at Noel Recruitment because its an opportunity to work with different leading companies in the Industry and this results in yourself being able to network and get to know each company's culture. Being flexible and willing to give 100% goes a long way towards being noticed as a potential employee and can be a very rewarding experience no matter at whatever level you may be operating at.
Pros
Get to meet different heads of different departments of Industry Leading Companies
Cons
Basic Pay and sometimes short notice for work which can't be helped