Noel Group

Noel Group Employee Reviews for Chef

Chef7 reviews
Ireland7 reviews
Handy place to work out of if you are looking for a good work/life balance, bar that I would not recommend them to anyone, very unprofessional in there approach to dealing with there staff.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Unprofessional
This company is an absolute disgrace and over all a waste of time to work for, with so many new recruitment agencies around i would definitely not recommend.
Very poor management!

Management took an injury personal and didn't offer work for weeks!

Wages neary 1 month late,

Asked repetitively

I told them that I had incurred charged by my bank for missing payments on loans and direct debits

They told me it was not their problem that I had no money in my account and would not reimburse me the fees I had been charged for being late.

Did not get a work offer after I gave out on the phone for another few weeks.

...

All in all very poor experience with this company.
Pros
Nothing that comes to mind
Cons
I've been with them for over 5 years as a chef.
They became a very bad company last year. This year was even worse.

I was missing money every week, and they were blaming accounts or their clients.

The agents were stealing chefs money as they were trying to keep some for themselves.

I'm still owed money from the beginning of this year (their excuse is that the customer refused to pay them).

Their typical strategy is to promise you a higher rates for last minute jobs. You do the job, pay for the petrol and tolls but you get paid a lower rate :(
Very bad employer.
lots of promess with no results, if you're stuck with a noel recruitment agent who isn't willing to give you more hours( more like it because there is none even if they promess you there is a lots just to keep you in their books) but their attitude towards you is almost like they own your life as they own intrest.

You will have to wait till the master telling you when and where.
Pros
This will depend on the employer you're send to
Cons
They will send to far if necessary
A recruitment company who do not care for anyone except on how they can pay you terrible and keep all your private information on record even though you ask for it to be deleted.
Stay well away from them unless you are really desperate.
Pros
In City center
Cons
Will not answer emails and also hold on to your private information
Probably the best recruitment agency to work for in Ireland. I worked in many different types of restaurants while working for this company and learned allot which was great
Pros
experience
Cons
traveling