Noel Group

Noel Group Employee Reviews for Order Picker

Order Picker7 reviews
Ireland7 reviews
I started picking products and placing them on pallets the correct way as to build the pallet safely which takes practice as there was hundreds of products. After a few weeks management expected your pick rate( how many products picked onto pallet per hour) to be a certain level. Once my pick rate rose to a high level i began getting more jobs to complete which increased my hours of work for that day. If the pick rate was not satisfactory then management would ask you to leave once your orders were completed.
Pros
the canteen was exceptional
Cons
not enough hours a week for the expense of travelling
Had nothing but issues with money being left short hours they speak to you like dirt id avoid these noel recruitment jobs at all cost its a waste of time
Cons
I worked for the Noel Group for awhile as a Voice Picker i got nothing but abuse from Line Managers and co workers. I went to them with the problems and they stook up for the line managers and co workers not believing me. Noel will look for Excuses not to pay you like they did with me no organisation or leadership glad i left id rather be unemployed than work for a company that treats there employees like dirt. Im not supprised no one want to work here. Avoid at all costs.
Pros
Cons
Abuse
every day new problems about starting hours, bad organisation about work. I didnt feel like I have secure work there. Every week I had to fight for my missing hours, wrong pay check and holiday hours.
I dont want to work for them anymore.
Pros
you can work 7 days a week
Cons
not fixed roster
Job can be physically demanding sometimes, very boring and i feel like a robot,
It is a job to pay bills until you find something bather and nothing else, very hard to advance almost impossible unless your working there 10+ years.
Pros
sometimes Flexible working hours
Cons
Working 6 days week and finishing around 10pm to 11pm
Pointless agency worked my socks off doing part time work for 18 months in minimum wage jobs.
Not one interview for a full time job in that time and went months without getting any work from them at all.

They seem to find jobs for polish people in Ireland but rarely help the irish.

A disgrace.

Also wage slips are never guaranteed as I'd sometimes have to ring the accounts section to get them to send them on to me.
Pros
it's better than the dole
Cons
they favour foreign nationalists..rarely give people a stable full time job
great recruitment company, friendly staff, finished manual handling training,
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Noel Group?