Nokia

Nokia Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
Great and modern organisation.
Result oriented work style.

Great level of trust and freedom.

Collaborative environment.

Career development opportunities.
Repairing mobile phones and general communication equipement down to componant level.
These tasks were monitored by vodafone/eircell ISO 9001
Pros
great work and team
Cons
7 days a week
Good Company to work with, work live balance in order, option to work some time remote, not very stable and long term contract can not guarantied
Pros
good management
Cons
missing global support for any kind of escalations
I dealt directly with customers. I handled any quires about Nokia products on the phone and in store. I dealt with customer transactions, stock and repair bookings. I learned a variety of IT skills and how to put through customer transactions.
My typical day would consist of starting at half nine,clean the premises ,and have my bench and tools in a tidy and organised manor. Throughout the day I would be dealing with the public who would drop in their phones for repair or make inquiries about their device of other technology matters. I also dealt with shops from the locality and did constant training online.I had one other member of staff that would help with the public side of things and the processing of the work that I did. I enjoyed dealing with everyone and doing the job to the best of my ability and making people happy. The hardest part for me was taking myself away from work, I enjoy work too much and I find it hard to step away until the job is done.
Pros
Enjoyed my job andcustomer satisfaction
Cons
Long hours and overtime.The pay didn't reflect my commitment, my skill level or the amount of work I had to do.