North Dublin Home Care

North Dublin Home Care Employee Reviews

Ireland3 reviews
The best part of the job is knowing you can and do make a difference in people's lives. The worst is feeling isolated from colleagues. A lot time spent sitting in my car waiting between calls. Also not having enough supervision and support from management.
Brilliant place to work for, fantastic staff, rewarding experience, enjoyable job, kind bosses, loved every day of the to jobs I was doing, would highly recommend to anyone.
A typical day at work would be to go to your clients home and go say good morning ask if he,she is ok and how there night was then ask them if they would like to have shower or body wash then help them to get dressed, or maybe they need to be dressed, then make them some breakfast some clients you need to try get them to it by explaining why they need to eat and drink. I have learned is my job is that we are so fortunate to have our health and we should not take it for granted , I have a great respect for management. i have a great set of co-workers were i can link in with if have problem . the hardest part of my job is when our clients pass. I love my job as a care-worker i don't feel like its a job just enjoy knowing that i am bringing some joy to some one and making some smile and seeing the happiness on there face as they see you come true the door some no by the way you touch there hand and no who you are and i feel great when at work .