Northern Trust Corp. Employee Review

View all Northern Trust Corp. reviews

A pleasant place to work
Tax Analyst (Former Employee) –  Limerick11 January 2016
Northern Trust is my dream company to work for. I just cant say enough pleasant things about it. I really love working with all my co-workers in tax department and I will really miss them when my contract ends in February 2016 each and every person has helped me so much in the tax department including my line manager and it's because of them that I have really started to gain a nice bit of self confidence which is something I totally respect all of them for and always will.
Pros
Nice people to work with
Cons
No cons

Other Northern Trust Corp. Employee Reviews

Avoid the company.
Senior Analyst Depositary (Current Employee) –  Limerick6 January 2020
Shocking company to work for. Very poor salary. Salary is not in line with the cost of living. Salary increases can be less than E2K. Management are terrible. Take little interest in the development of employees. If you raise a query about salary, you just get ignored. Employees treated like dirt. There is nepotism and politics ongoing in terms of promotions offered. Everything about the company is miserly. Don't go near the place unless you are badly stuck for a job.
Productive and fun
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Limerick27 August 2019
productive and fun workplace .it was very good in all aspects. for example it was good in the aspect of being good. I'm going to miss the good aspects of it being good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northern Trust Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

Northern Trust Corp. Reviews by Location