Northern Trust Corp.
Northern Trust Corp. Employee Review

Co-op education

4 February 2019
Terrible experience here. I was taken on for Co-op education and I received no training and very little help during my time here. It was my first role in a accounting firm and it completely turned me off the line of work I was studying for.
3 June 2020
Project Management Office (Former Employee) - Limerick
A really, really great place to work. Management were very encouraging to staff with training and were very flexible. A really nice environment to work in.
6 January 2020
Senior Analyst Depositary (Current Employee) - Limerick
Shocking company to work for. Very poor salary. Salary is not in line with the cost of living. Salary increases can be less than E2K. Management are terrible. Take little interest in the development of employees. If you raise a query about salary, you just get ignored. Employees treated like dirt. There is nepotism and politics ongoing in terms of promotions offered. Everything about the company is miserly. Don't go near the place unless you are badly stuck for a job.
27 August 2019
Contractor (Current Employee) - Limerick
productive and fun workplace .it was very good in all aspects. for example it was good in the aspect of being good. I'm going to miss the good aspects of it being good.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northern Trust Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.
Northern Trust Corp. Reviews by Location