NortonLifeLock
NortonLifeLock Employee Review

Good workplace

14 October 2013
I started my career as a Technical support engineer in Sutherland global services. I could improved my technical skills and I have done the best work days in the company to get the complete customer satisfaction.
After 1 year,I got promoted as the quality manager in the company, then I could learn more about managerial skills and how it could help to manage the team members and the business as well.
Pros
Free travel
15 June 2020
Principal Product Operations (Former Employee) - Dublin
Flexible and great work life balance. Salary was fair with additional annual bonus. Challenging work environment, management were open to suggested changes with a view to improve current processes.
Pros
healthcare, pension, sick pay, annual leave, flexible, work from home
Cons
job security, ever changing management
25 February 2020
Team Lead Enterprise Renewal Sales - South Region (Former Employee) - Dublin
Loved my time in Symantec, lots of opportunities to progress, leadership team changing almost every fiscal year, fast paced environement, dynamic, great people.
1 January 2020
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Blanchardstown, County Dublin
We were the true global leader in enterprise security software, with great people and a great culture. However, everything went south when the company was sold off several months ago. Severe job cuts, severely reduced perks and no more culture (unless minimalist and flat can be called a company culture, too). The remaining jobs went from fab to ones that one would not wish upon one's worst enemy, resulting in the aforementioned great people leaving in droves.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NortonLifeLock. Our community is ready to answer.