NortonLifeLock

NortonLifeLock Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,262 reviews
Flexible and great work life balance. Salary was fair with additional annual bonus. Challenging work environment, management were open to suggested changes with a view to improve current processes.
Pros
healthcare, pension, sick pay, annual leave, flexible, work from home
Cons
job security, ever changing management
A fun place to work since work is our passion and we never like to think of it as stressful. Symantec ended up being a very fun place to work with. Huge opportunity to learn from the best in the field of work.
Pros
Cafeteria, Excellent Infrastructure
Cons
Instability
It was an amazing experience working with Symantec from last 5 years. One of my dream company where I have enhanced my skills and personality for my future.
Enjoyed working at NortonLifeLock, i would recommend any joining NLOK, salary, perks are at par with industry standards, there is free transport too and also lucnh
Overall and in balance, lovely place to work and good people. The senior leaders are all well equipped and appear to have got the right strategy in place
When I first got there, everyone was friendly and helpful. Then Broadcom purchased the company and let go of 15 of the 20 people in my team. They continued to do the same with many departments that used to take up 4 complete floors of the building and now everyone could fit on one floor.
Excellent Place to work , very good Work life balance and Pay is good.
Above CTC , there are benefits like shares, Bonus, Food, Medical Policy, Gym subscription and Dental expenses
has become a soul destroying place to work. everyone's in it for themselves and not looking at the bigger picture. all the fun folks have long ago bailed.
Excelente cultura para compartir conocimientos. Compañeros muy colaborativos y dispuestos a ayudar.
A good company with lot of opportunities to explore and get exposure in many technology. Loved working with NLL. The work environment is much better than any other companies I have ever worked,
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NortonLifeLock?
It's fun while working collaboratively. the environment is always encouraging. Excellent communications across all teams. transparent management and is approachable.
I would recommend this job. The culture is great and the work that they do with Kids with Autism is outstanding. We work with over 3k kids in 12 states.
Norton life lock gave an opportunity helped to grow as an professional.
Learnt many new things.

Freedom to work .

Management is good.

Free cab service.

Free pantry.
Pros
Great enviorment
Cons
Na
NortonLifeLock is still in a state of flux after the past few years of acquisitions and divestitures. They are still trying to figure out who they are and where they are headed. That said, there are great people working there, and they are trying to do something good in the world, not just make a buck.
Company is employe friendly and gives best opportunities to enhance your career. Workplace culture is also very open.Great workplace where you can earn, learn and have fun too.
It gives an opportunity to learn and grow across all locations globally. It is a great place to work.
I loved working here but they recently went through an acquisition and half the company left. I was part of the half that left and really wish that it never happened. We cared about everyone and protecting the world but now it doesn't seem to be this way.
My overall experience was good, however, mergers related reorganization pushed me into a work group with no clear direction, no leadership from my direct manager.
Flexible workplace , Ready to change, Supporting Management. Better compensation packages compared the piers. Going through transformational changes and reorg
it is a good company and i Learned a lot in my previous company, i wish to work in the company again. but management is micro management and it need to be changed.
Employee friendly company and provides good benefits. Job culture is also good. No long hierarchy, it is direct Employee and Manager, no team lead or any other people in between so direct contact and less politics.
The most fast growing opportunities you will get here, but there is not job security you will get, fun and loving atmosphere can balance work and home
Cons
No job security
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NortonLifeLock. Our community is ready to answer.