Nourish

Nourish Employee Reviews

Ireland8 reviews
I would happily recommend Nourish as a place to work. I have very much enjoyed my time with this company. There are lots of opportunities for learning, with training being a big part of working here. It is an independent family owned business and the owners really do believe and share the values that they encourage their staff and customers to follow.

There is good variety in the work and if you want to progress there is ample opportunity to do so here. I have worked in many different roles throughout the company, and have felt encouraged and supported in each and everyone of these.

I have met so many wonderful people while working for Nourish and it has such a positive culture that promotes collaboration and a togetherness that I have not found in any previous jobs. It can be quite a fast paced and busy workplace, but it is a very rewarding one also.
Lovely people and great gentle caring atmosphere to work in. Loads of training provided and easy communication.

Thank very much you for everything..
Working through Covid-19 really showed how much the directors care for their employees. Everyone who needed self-isolation got their salary paid, no questions asked, front-line staff working through the epidemic all got a bonus, and everyone was provided with health supporting products, even people who are working from home (like me).
Nourish seem to really care about their staff. They have lots of opportunities for learning. The training provided is great and there are good options for growth and advancement.

There is a staff discount which is great, especially if you are already into health and wellbeing, which really you should be if you are looking to work here. Although even if you are not into it you will be after working for a few days here.

I enjoy working with my colleagues. There is very much a collaborative effort and togetherness in the company which I have never had in other jobs. There are staff events and socialising is encourgaged.

It is retail and it can be hard work, but I find it rewarding and I would rather be busy myself anyway.
Since joining the firm, co-workers from all areas of the business have made me feel welcome and valued. The Directors are passionate about the Health Industry and that passion flows through the organisation. The workplace culture is one of open-mindedness, open communication, sharing of knowledge, reward and recognition. The most enjoyable aspect of my role is having a hand in facilitating the achievement of organisational goal through resource distribution.
Pros
Supportive Coworkers, Great Training, Open-minded Management, Sense of Community and a Common Goal
Cons
Lacks an adequate sized communal area for lunches and rest breaks etc.
There are so many changes in the health food industry on a weekly basis and at a Nourish there are always trainings set up to stay up to date with the new trends. Lots of opportunities to up skill in the health industry as well as move up the ladder. You meet great people whether they are colleagues or customers and everyone seems to have that friendly touch to make the atmosphere a relaxed place to work while getting the job done.
Absolutely a horrendous place to work. Never encountered anything like it. Dreadful management that bad mouth upper management.Hostile environment among colleagues. Never mind working on quality of products need to work on quality of staff. Hours all over the place week to week no stability in and cant make any plans outside of work.
Pros
Cons
list is endless.
As the one of the busy stores there is plenty to do with friendly co-workers and great managers. The focus is on customer happiness and making sure the customer gets the proper product for them. It can have very tough days sometimes but with the great attitude of the staff it is never boring and always fun. Seeing the face on customers when they return after a product has helped them is always a great feeling
Pros
Great discounts
Cons
Very busy sometimes