Nourish

Nourish Employee Reviews

As a massage therapist at Nourish you have a lot of autonomy. The shifts are a short 4 hours and you get the benefit of free yoga. Downside is that it can sometimes be hard to get approved vacation time.
Only worked there for about two weeks, but the two weeks being there. It was a very good/pleasant environment to be at, felt ego's were checked at the door. Plus their catering food was top notch. I'd recommend this company to anyone who wants to be in catering or for a part time job.
Pros
Free Lunches, Easy to get to by Public Transportation and you get to take home leftovers.
Cons
Could be paid a little more, but it was pretty fair overall.
👍🏻 Great place to be employed. Happy to be here. Can’t wait for more. Good management and better coworkers. High paced and challenging environment with room for growth.
Great company! This has allowed me to meet so many unique people from Australia while I enhanced my network in the Sales and Marketing world - I highly recommend this organization!
I enjoy working for Nourish. I like learning about the products because I love sharing knowledge about things I am passionate for. Nourish provides a happy go lucky, professional environment.
The culture at Nourish is filled with greediness, harassment issues and dishonesty. In my time there several employees had harassment complaints and many of these issues involved upper management.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list.
Nourish Inc. is a good company to work with with good work environment and well planned strategies. You work under the best supervision. Nourish is one of the rapidly growing company in Bay Area.
Good environment, could use more help on the floor beside one server at a time. Early hours, but flexible with schedule manager willing to help out and understanding.
cheating people, Poacing people, non payment. I never recommend this one. They are very big Cheaters. Don't buy anything from here. Nourish is waste...
I have learn how to leads people. And to be a leader you have to respect people you are working with. You have to show them a love. The leadership is to have all the responsibles of worker. You have to certified your staff. I have learn to have a good communication. Because sometimes have to solve staff problems. I work with kids and take care of them. We are keeping them saved always. I like kids more than ever.Ilivenourish because I'm a olvol
It is a fun place to work, you get to know a lot of regulars. The pay is ok. You also get health benefits after 60 days of employment. 401 k is available as well as pto.
fun, fast paced and great pay. I only left because I needed a change of pace. I highly recommend working there. They really need a skilled sushi chef at the moment
Would not recommend, not enough staff, little training, of which you get certificates, and the company make you pay for these if you leave before the 3 month settling in period
Cons
Arriving a a clean kitchen, assisting to prepare, cook and serve 1000 Primary school Pupils and their teachers to a hot school meal, clearing up and afterwards and leaving a clean kitchen.
Pros
Commandre of staff and pupils.
Cons
No hand cream.
Very good company the management of that country are amazingly working. I reAlly like all.the work of.this company. I love the people's that are working in this company. This company cares about their employers.
Pros
Free lunch available
Cons
It takes long hours
Only worked there because i had buddies working there but they treated us awful and we did all of the grilling and prepping and got not notice or any raise or anything.
Pros
Friends
Cons
Everything else
Great place to work friendly work environment very fast pace job helps with my social skills was able to improve my work experience really enjoyed being a part of there team
very unorganized and under payed no benefits no sick days no payed vacations no training poor management late scheduling last minute menu changes low staffing
fantastic place to work and grow as a person and you get the vibe that everything is A-OK as long as the work gets done correctly and in a timely fashion
The owners are truly amazing. Kind and smart they know how to run a business yet always open to hear your input. Truly enjoyed the experience of working for them. Only regret is letting go of the job.
  1. Employee reviews