Questions about Nourish
- What is the interview process like at Nourish?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Nourish?One person answered
- What is the interview process like?One person answered
- Is it weekly/fortnightly or monthly pay?
- What would you suggest Nourish management do to prevent others from leaving?
- How do you dress for interview?
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at Nourish
- Great community, FlexibleAs a massage therapist at Nourish you have a lot of autonomy. The shifts are a short 4 hours and you get the benefit of free yoga. Downside is that it can sometimes be hard to get approved vacation time.Massage Therapist (Former Employee)Santa Cruz, CA - 1 April 2020
- Good Team, Early Hours, Nice PeopleGood environment, could use more help on the floor beside one server at a time. Early hours, but flexible with schedule manager willing to help out and understanding.Server (Former Employee)San Luis Obispo, CA - 11 December 2019
Read more Nourish reviews