Everything that employers should not do to staff. Worse pay, conditions, treatment
Because I came to my senses, I'm worth more than €12.11 p/h.
Need better pay. That's a consistant complaint from current and past staff. It's not fair to pay SCWsless than then other SCWs that work else where. Even the hse pay more. It should be incremental, please change that aspect. It should be at least 16euro an hour, and18 for waking nights. Pay SCWs well and you'll make life less stressful for them. It would also be of benefit to service users to have staff who are looked after financially. SCWs need to be carer for financially so that they feel appreciated, and comfortable given up their quality of life to provide a good service for Nua. It's not nice to know that cleaners get paid only a fraction less for a less demanding job. People have to survive. If you refuse to pay more, it reflects bad on the company. Because they'll be a high turn over of staff. That impacts on service users, as they can never gain the familiarity they required if people keep popping in and out of their lives. Just a thought.
Only if I was moving Country.
- Was your hard work acknowledged at Nua Healthcare?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Nua Healthcare?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Nua Healthcare management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Nua Healthcare? What are the steps along …3 people answered
- Does Nua Healthcare require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Nua…2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Nua Healthcare?2 people answered
- What do i need to know to pass a interview for bus health2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Nua Healthcare?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Nua Healthcare?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Nua Healthcare?One person answered