Not in the slightest. As a member of staff with Nua your only a number on a page. There's no benefits and no appreciation for doing a good job but if you make a mistake these blood sucking and money hungry sewer dwellers that act as your evil overlords are the first to bark it at you. The poor staff are treated like nothing I was never happier to free myself from the weight and burden of working for this horrible company.
Never, your treated so bad it's a challenge in itself for any manager to recognise great staff. They feel threatened so the try to make life worse for you. Then if your not part of their click they only pick their own buddies for employee of the month. Whats worse the PIC gets performance bonus for doing nothing. It's the frontline who pass inspections not management
Yes I feel my work is acknowledged within the company.
Never, you are only a piece of dirt and a cost to nua.
- If you were to leave Nua Healthcare, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Nua Healthcare?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Nua Healthcare management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Nua Healthcare? What are the steps along …3 people answered
- Does Nua Healthcare require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Nua…2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Nua Healthcare?2 people answered
- What do i need to know to pass a interview for bus health2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Nua Healthcare?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Nua Healthcare?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Nua Healthcare?One person answered