Nua Healthcare Employee Reviews

Run away from this company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Naas, County Kildare6 December 2019
This company shud b shut down from the top 2 the bottom noting but a bunch of bullies no idea how 2 treat their staff overworked and underpaid with no prospects of ever going forward to better yourself.
No support from management
Social Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Cork25 November 2019
Good on floor experience with service users, good co-workers (on floor staff) no support from HR, no Sunday increments, always shortage of staff which leaves staff at risk with dangerous service users, very little work life balance because of working 3 weekends a month, no praise by management for hard work but they would pull you straight away if you did anything wrong.
Good teams = job fullfillment
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Kildare24 November 2019
This is a tough job and the hours are very unsocial, but it can be very rewarding and fulfilling. It all depends on the team you are working with. The main problems are staff turnover and never-ending paperwork.
Assistant social worker (Current Employee) –  Birr, County Offaly15 November 2019
Good place to work. Always work as part of a team. Management helpful at times. Residents well cared for and happy. Staff nice. Helpful and cooperative.
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Cork6 November 2019
I enjoy working for Nua. Teams are positive and Service Users are supported so incredibly well. Its a real privilege to be a part of such a great group of dedicated people.
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Birr, County Offaly23 October 2019
Nua is a good place to be part of. They really encourage you to progress and develop. Its a supportive and enjoyable place to be part of. I'm grateful for the experience I'm receiving from my PIC and team in the centre i currently work in.
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Tipperary21 October 2019
In my experience, I've been very well supported and staff teams are very good to the Service Users and each other. In the house I work in, everyone is enthusiastic, kind, hard working and truly live the the Company's mission, vision and values. We get alot of support from Head Office and training is very good.
Excellent Company, Excellent Expeirence, Make friendships for life
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Leitrim21 October 2019
I Have worked Nua ,As a Team member For Nua for over four years now, Ive worked in Two diffrent houses with Two large teams...Nua is a Fantastic company,as a Social care worker you will get excellent expeirence, make so many new friends.
The Teams are so passionate in what they do...Service users are always well looked after and it really does feel like one big happy family!
Special Care
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Cork19 October 2019
Truly committed to the people they care for. Overall, the service is great. The managers do everything they can to ensure the service user is fully supported to achieve very positive outcomes
Specialist Care and Support
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Cork19 October 2019
One of the first things I noticed about Nua what their commitment to providing all the necessary care and supports to the people receiving services. They are truly committed to the mission and values of the overall service and do everything possible to ensure the service user is fully supported and encourage to achieve very positive outcomes and to built goals into the future. I would highly recommend Nua to any new recruit coming into the industry. The experience gained here is second to none, and their training is really good too.
Specialist Care and Support
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Cork18 October 2019
Progressive Organisation
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Kildare18 October 2019
Working in Nua is enjoyable. The staff are a very special set of people and really care about the Service Users. The houses I've worked in are so nicely decorated and in quiet environments which really helps the service users too. I find the management very supportive of my career goals and also make sure we are equipped with everything we need to do the best we can at our job.
Progressive Organisation