Nua Healthcare
Nua Healthcare Employee Review

Good teams = job fullfillment

24 November 2019
This is a tough job and the hours are very unsocial, but it can be very rewarding and fulfilling. It all depends on the team you are working with. The main problems are staff turnover and never-ending paperwork.
18 October 2020
Same roleSame location
Social Care Worker (Former Employee) - Kildare
Everything about nua healthcare is terrible. The management don't care about the staff. The pay is bad. Constantly called and harrassed into working regardless of hours done.
Pros
Some staff are sound
Cons
They slowly chip away at your soul and spirit the longer you work for them
2 July 2020
Same role
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) - Laois
I came to Nua in 2017 and have thoroughly enjoyed working for the company in that time. They provide an excellent standard of care to Service Users. Management are very supportive and there are many company perks and benefits available. They also provide excellent training opportunities. I am very happy here.
18 October 2019
Same roleSame location
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) - Kildare
Working in Nua is enjoyable. The staff are a very special set of people and really care about the Service Users. The houses I've worked in are so nicely decorated and in quiet environments which really helps the service users too. I find the management very supportive of my career goals and also make sure we are equipped with everything we need to do the best we can at our job.