Nua Healthcare
Nua Healthcare Employee Review

Not a pleasant place to work, handy to get experience.

17 February 2020
Lack of support from management and low payment. In many situations, staff are put at danger. This depends on what centre you are assigned to but in high support units you are more likely to be put at risk. It's an excellent way of getting experience as once you stay there for a while, you'll be able to work anywhere.
15 September 2020
Assistant Support Worker (Former Employee) - Dublin
I found the company to be quick with interviews and there is loads of hours for the staff, the training was fantastic. No shadow shifts if you are new to this field, did not feel the company safeguarded the staff in terms of aggressive behaviours and how this should be followed up. Shift times sometimes overlapped which adds pressure to get from address to address, long shift to shift with no time for a break. The logistics also sometimes did not make sense, the areas were not always grouped.
Pros
Training and upskilling options available, support with back to college to further qualifications
Cons
Shifts, office staff did not always come back to you regardless of the problem.
6 June 2020
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) - Dublin
Extremely poor communication from management.

I enjoyed working with other staff and service users.

My roster was never correct, often changed last minute and they expected me to drop everything on my days off to go work.
3 June 2020
Social Care Worker (Former Employee) - Dublin
great to get experience for the C.V. Dependents on what you would like e.g high , medium and low support. Often hard to see achievements. Not very rewarding