Nua Healthcare
Nua Healthcare Employee Review

Poorly organised company.

6 June 2020
Extremely poor communication from management.

I enjoyed working with other staff and service users.

My roster was never correct, often changed last minute and they expected me to drop everything on my days off to go work.
18 October 2020
Same role
Social Care Worker (Former Employee) - Kildare
Everything about nua healthcare is terrible. The management don't care about the staff. The pay is bad. Constantly called and harrassed into working regardless of hours done.
Pros
Some staff are sound
Cons
They slowly chip away at your soul and spirit the longer you work for them
2 July 2020
Same role
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) - Laois
I came to Nua in 2017 and have thoroughly enjoyed working for the company in that time. They provide an excellent standard of care to Service Users. Management are very supportive and there are many company perks and benefits available. They also provide excellent training opportunities. I am very happy here.
15 September 2020
Same location
Assistant Support Worker (Former Employee) - Dublin
I found the company to be quick with interviews and there is loads of hours for the staff, the training was fantastic. No shadow shifts if you are new to this field, did not feel the company safeguarded the staff in terms of aggressive behaviours and how this should be followed up. Shift times sometimes overlapped which adds pressure to get from address to address, long shift to shift with no time for a break. The logistics also sometimes did not make sense, the areas were not always grouped.
Pros
Training and upskilling options available, support with back to college to further qualifications
Cons
Shifts, office staff did not always come back to you regardless of the problem.