Nua Healthcare
Nua Healthcare Employee Review

Really enjoy this type of work and love working within this company

2 July 2020
Nice company to work for. They have a great ethos in relation to care for people with Mental health ID issues. There is a great management system with plenty of support and there is huge potential for advancement within the company.
18 October 2020
Same role
Social Care Worker (Former Employee) - Kildare
Everything about nua healthcare is terrible. The management don't care about the staff. The pay is bad. Constantly called and harrassed into working regardless of hours done.
Pros
Some staff are sound
Cons
They slowly chip away at your soul and spirit the longer you work for them
2 July 2020
Same role
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) - Laois
I came to Nua in 2017 and have thoroughly enjoyed working for the company in that time. They provide an excellent standard of care to Service Users. Management are very supportive and there are many company perks and benefits available. They also provide excellent training opportunities. I am very happy here.
21 October 2019
Same roleSame location
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) - Tipperary
In my experience, I've been very well supported and staff teams are very good to the Service Users and each other. In the house I work in, everyone is enthusiastic, kind, hard working and truly live the the Company's mission, vision and values. We get alot of support from Head Office and training is very good.