Nua Healthcare
Nua Healthcare Employee Review

Run away from this company

6 December 2019
This company shud b shut down from the top 2 the bottom noting but a bunch of bullies no idea how 2 treat their staff overworked and underpaid with no prospects of ever going forward to better yourself.
14 October 2019
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) - Naas, County Kildare
I begin Nua in 2015 with the mind frame that I would work for a year then leave, 5 years later and I am still here. I have worked in residential and the day services. There have been tough days but the good days ďefinetely outweigh the bad. I have worked with many great teams throughout the years and everyone has each other's back. The service users are fantastic!
13 September 2019
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) - Naas, County Kildare
I have worked for Nua Healthcare for the last 18 months. I feel privileged to work with such a dedicated team and I'm proud to work with such a committed team, providing an amazing service to those we are all so privileged to support on a daily basis. Personally, Nua gave me a real introduction to the social care sector and as the service continues to expand and grow, challenges me and gives me exposure and experiences that motivate me and support my continued growth in my own career. Nua offers continued training that is second to none and gives all its team members fantastic opportunities to develop within the service. Every day is different and I am lucky to have the opportunity to work with a great team. I get the chance to meet and work with a diverse group of people from various ethnic/cultural backgrounds. It's also a pleasure to come to work in an environment, although busy and challenging, that can also be one where everyone can enjoy work and have some fun along the way!
9 September 2019
Social Media Executive (Current Employee) - Naas, County Kildare
I currently work for Nua Healthcare. I have been made feel very welcome since I came to work here. The company morale is high and people are happy working here. Typical day could be anything from working on projects in the office to being out and about at various Nua locations. There is career progression, management are helpful and easy to work with. The company also provides the best level of training and have invested a lot in courses and training for employees. There are also great benefits provided and HR are constantly adding more great benefits.