Nua Healthcare
Nua Healthcare Employee Review

Try working anywhere else

31 December 2019
No Benefits The pay isn't enough for the work and long hours your asked to do We got a 1% pay increase this year, yaaay an extra 15c an hour. No appreciation for taking the initiative and only the negative aspects seem to be focused on We have people running out the door, myself included some don't even have another job lined up just want to get free
18 October 2020
Social Care Worker (Former Employee) - Kildare
Everything about nua healthcare is terrible. The management don't care about the staff. The pay is bad. Constantly called and harrassed into working regardless of hours done.
Pros
Some staff are sound
Cons
They slowly chip away at your soul and spirit the longer you work for them
2 July 2020
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) - Laois
I came to Nua in 2017 and have thoroughly enjoyed working for the company in that time. They provide an excellent standard of care to Service Users. Management are very supportive and there are many company perks and benefits available. They also provide excellent training opportunities. I am very happy here.
2 July 2020
Social Care Worker (Current Employee) - Tipperary
Nice company to work for. They have a great ethos in relation to care for people with Mental health ID issues. There is a great management system with plenty of support and there is huge potential for advancement within the company.