Nua Healthcare

Nua Healthcare Employee Reviews in Birr, County Offaly

Birr, County Offaly6 reviews
Its so stressful to work with Nua as you are caring mentally challenged service users there.But the remunaration is very good.It is very nice care team there.they are always there to help you in any matters.Travelling distance is very suitable for me.
Disgraceful company to work for, they take the most complex service users and throw staff who have come from nursing homes and subject them to Assault from the service users, management do not have your backs at all, pay is an absolute joke,people have been seriously injured and not a blink from nua. Staff back stab eachother, if you have an issue management do not help at all, b, it's not an environment I would go back too nor would I want other people to subject themselves to working for nua
Pros
Cons
Assault after assault, poor pay, management do not have your back, subjected to allegations to ruin your career, staff won't have your back either
Good place to work. Always work as part of a team. Management helpful at times. Residents well cared for and happy. Staff nice. Helpful and cooperative.
Nua is a good place to be part of. They really encourage you to progress and develop. Its a supportive and enjoyable place to be part of. I'm grateful for the experience I'm receiving from my PIC and team in the centre i currently work in.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nua Healthcare?