Nua Healthcare

Nua Healthcare Employee Reviews in Tipperary

Tipperary4 reviews
Nice company to work for. They have a great ethos in relation to care for people with Mental health ID issues. There is a great management system with plenty of support and there is huge potential for advancement within the company.
In my experience, I've been very well supported and staff teams are very good to the Service Users and each other. In the house I work in, everyone is enthusiastic, kind, hard working and truly live the the Company's mission, vision and values. We get alot of support from Head Office and training is very good.