Nua Healthcare

Nua Healthcare Employee Reviews for Frontliner

Frontliner2 reviews
Ireland2 reviews
Work in the cork religion for 8 months now. I worked in most of the houses in Cork and it’s a really nice environment. Management very approachable and very fair. Fellow Staff numbers are very professional and are so good will on the service users. On my first shift I was showing all their behaviour plans which did use my own anxiety. I was always supported by another member of staff. This line of work you really have to engage youself. I worked in the house in Conna for the first time 2weeks ago. Theres a lot of stories negative stories about this house but I’ve no idea why.. the house was lovely, Service users very nice to work with and staff were friendly. I was asked a lot of questions to the deputy Team Leader at the house and she was so nice explaining everything and very supportive.
Couldn’t fault a thing!
Pros
Management, daily routines, opportunity to grow
Cons
Some shift times can be long, money is basic.
I think the company is good and looks after people. I think the industry itself is tough but that's to be expected. If you the job's not for you, then leave. Don't complain about the Company. The only fault I have is sometimes the houses can be a bit far removed from the head office in terms of communication.
Pros
appreciation, team spirit
Cons
negative staff attitudes