Nua Healthcare

Nua Healthcare Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager4 reviews
Ireland4 reviews
I am with this company for a number of years now and every day is different. I have learned a huge amount while with them and have been able to go back to college with their support. While the hours are long and it can be very busy I have also been given opportunities that I would not have got in other places. If you work hard the career path is excellent and they promote from within all the time.
I have worked with Nua Healthcare for many years. There is great opportunity to progress within the company and you receive ongoing training.
No day is the same in Nua which is exciting and keeps me motivated. Nua are focused on ensuring positive outcomes to residents and it's the centre of everything we do.

Nua is an enjoyable place to work because I feel I can make a difference in people's lives. There are so many great people working here and I have made lifelong friends in the organisation.
Nua's regional manager in co.Laois area does not have qualifications. Was only promoted due to 6 years employment in Nua. As a PIC they make you work supernumerary. Nua makes you work as frontline staff eventhough you are a manager. Frontline staff can do whatever they pleases.
Pros
Free lunch and meals
Cons
Low pay, under qualified staff and management, no governance
As a current employee of 5 years, I have advanced from frontline staff into a Management position. The company are very supportive and actively encourage staff to up-skill as they so wish. Everyone I work with has a very positive attitude and are very hard working. Management are extremely good to their staff, we even get 2 staff parties per year. When you work hard, its appreciated. We come together as a team in support of a shared goal; to ensure our service users live the life they choose, as independently as possible and in so far as it ensures their safety is maintained and that is supports their quality of their life.
Pros
appreciation, team spirit, encouragement
Cons
negative staff attitudes -Tell us how you feel, at least that way, if your concern is reasonable, we can do something to address it, as we always have
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nua Healthcare?