Nua Healthcare

Nua Healthcare Employee Reviews

Nice company to work for. They have a great ethos in relation to care for people with Mental health ID issues. There is a great management system with plenty of support and there is huge potential for advancement within the company.
Good place to work. Always work as part of a team. Management helpful at times. Residents well cared for and happy. Staff nice. Helpful and cooperative.
I enjoy working for Nua. Teams are positive and Service Users are supported so incredibly well. Its a real privilege to be a part of such a great group of dedicated people.
Nua is a good place to be part of. They really encourage you to progress and develop. Its a supportive and enjoyable place to be part of. I'm grateful for the experience I'm receiving from my PIC and team in the centre i currently work in.
In my experience, I've been very well supported and staff teams are very good to the Service Users and each other. In the house I work in, everyone is enthusiastic, kind, hard working and truly live the the Company's mission, vision and values. We get alot of support from Head Office and training is very good.
I Have worked Nua ,As a Team member For Nua for over four years now, Ive worked in Two diffrent houses with Two large teams...Nua is a Fantastic company,as a Social care worker you will get excellent expeirence, make so many new friends. The Teams are so passionate in what they do...Service users are always well looked after and it really does feel like one big happy family!
Truly committed to the people they care for. Overall, the service is great. The managers do everything they can to ensure the service user is fully supported to achieve very positive outcomes
One of the first things I noticed about Nua what their commitment to providing all the necessary care and supports to the people receiving services. They are truly committed to the mission and values of the overall service and do everything possible to ensure the service user is fully supported and encourage to achieve very positive outcomes and to built goals into the future. I would highly recommend Nua to any new recruit coming into the industry. The experience gained here is second to none, and their training is really good too.
Working in Nua is enjoyable. The staff are a very special set of people and really care about the Service Users. The houses I've worked in are so nicely decorated and in quiet environments which really helps the service users too. I find the management very supportive of my career goals and also make sure we are equipped with everything we need to do the best we can at our job.
I joined Nua in 2018 and from day 1, staff and management were very supportive and helpful. They inducted me and gave me all the necessary training to commence working in the houses. I've worked in a couple of houses across Leinster so far, and gained so much experience during same. I thoroughly enjoy working with Nua and hope to remain here into the future.
I have gained so much experience in Nua Healthcare. I was later in life choosing a career in Social Care, but am so glad I did. I really enjoy my work and get great pleasure from helping people achieve their goals. Nua is so positive and encouraging to its staff and even more encouraging to its Service Users. I love what we do.
In my experience working for Nua, it has been a pleasure. I left earlier this year after 4 years working for Nua as a result of my husband securing a job opportunity in the USA. During my time in Nua, both staff teams and management were highly supportive of the needs of the Service Users, and employees which I think is very important. It was a fantastic experience and a great opportunity for any new people thinking of getting into Social Care.
Staff at Nua are incredibly dedicated to their jobs. The care and support given to Service Users is second to none. I have worked here for the past 5 years and can say without hesitation, that its the best place I've worked in throughout my entire career in social care so far. Yes, you have some difficult days, but you take them as you come and regroup with colleagues and continue on. Overall I've had a very positive experience here and would recommend it to my friends.
I've enjoyed working here. The job can be tough, but you're aware of that when you choose a career in Social Care. Its also rewarding when you see people improving over time.
Nua has always been a very rewarding place to work. I've seen so many improvements in the people's lives we help which is a real booster. My work colleagues are very supportive, we're like a family.