O'Neill & Brennan

Ireland4 reviews
Featured review
O'Neill & Brennan selected this as a representative review
Very Professional got placed quick
I cannot recommend O'Neill and Brennan enough, they helped me get placed on one of the largest sites in dublin which is a long lasting job and were constantly checking in to make sure I was settling in ok. Would highly recommend.

Official response from O'Neill & Brennan
30 January 2020
Great to hear ! Delighted you had a good experience with us. If you ever have any issues or queries we are always happy to help.
Good to work for
Always had work. When a site had finished up I was moved on to another very quickly and accommodated me with jobs close to home. Helped me get my manual handling cert
work when they have it
worked many many years with onb .
when things are going well they are great ..when not going well they don't answer phones or deal with the problem in hand

carpenter rates would be on the lower end of the scale but in all fairness holiday pay and and overtime are paid

saying that they are probably one of the better agenc5
Pros
come and go as you wish
Cons
very hard to get hold of Labour managers
Official response from O'Neill & Brennan
2 October 2019
Thank you for your kind comments and with regards your issues hopefully they have been resolved. We always try to answer any questions or queries the best we can. If you would like to get back in touch please do. Kindest regard.
Enjoyable people lots of different sites good wages
Worked for O'Neil & Brennan A few years back refurbishing the cork court house. Worked as a carpenter inside guttering and then making new and then re-roofing which is my favourite part of my job. Good company to work for always paid on time and correctly not a bad word to say on that subject. When work was finished at courthouse was kept employed at new location at Whitegate refinery and then on to some Super Valu jobs which required a lot of maintenance work which I really like and would like to work in this role again is O'Neill and Brennan has any vacancies
Pros
Good wages good people
Cons
Long hours if you want
productive and fun place to be.
O'Neil and Brennan are a job agency supplying labour into the construction industry, at the time I worked for them work was in good supply so I was happy with that, and your wages were paid on time every week, no complaints there, never met the management, as far as workplace 'culture' is concerned, one building site is much the same as another, the hardest part of the job was when a forman was appointed who was fresh out of uni. and did not know one end of a hammer from the other, Typical day eight till four, most enjoyable part of the job was some devastating craic with the lads.