O'Neill & Brennan
O'Neill & Brennan Employee Review

Very Professional got placed quick

24 October 2019
I cannot recommend O'Neill and Brennan enough, they helped me get placed on one of the largest sites in dublin which is a long lasting job and were constantly checking in to make sure I was settling in ok. Would highly recommend.

30 January 2020
Great to hear ! Delighted you had a good experience with us. If you ever have any issues or queries we are always happy to help.
11 December 2018
Same role
Dumper Driver (Former Employee) - Dublin West, County Dublin
I know two people that went for dumper driving jobs, both with tickets and safe pass up to date etc., and were put on shovels on the ground for a week and then told they weren't needed. Appalling behavior in this day and age.
2 October 2019
We would never false advertise a position, however some sites vary and a number of factors may have been at fault for that particular case.

We can assure you that if you apply again this will not be the case. Kind regards
28 January 2020
Same location
N/a (Former Employee) - Dublin
Job security is poor. Site agents can get rid of you at any stage with little to no excuse, even if you have executed your your tasks to your ability.
Pros
Hours were okay. Money wasn't bad. But money wasn't always right.
Cons
As mentioned above.
30 January 2020
Hi there, great to hear you gave it your all whilst on site working for us. Unfortunately, if it is temp work it would mean not long term work. However if you done well on site and those in charge on site are happy we will always look to get you more work. We always adhere to correct seo rates too. Kind regards
14 January 2020
Same location
Experienced Operator on driving machines (Former Employee) - Dublin
I will recommend this company for all my friends. In all this time that I was working for them I had a good experience and I learned a lot of new things.
30 January 2020
That is great to hear, we are delighted to hear you had a good experience with us. Thank you for the review