O'Neill & Brennan

O'Neill & Brennan Employee Reviews in Naas, County Kildare

good and easy to communicate
I have reached warehouse work with office work In the financial sector, there is not much difference with the previous work. There is a lot of business and achievement in business. With the help of the social network, I filled the jobs in the warehouse position. Managers are quite nice and honest with this he is demanding and with dedication. I will work with full force and confidence. I would like to work with candidates from overseas and throughout the European Union.
Comment – 21 October 2019
Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.
If you ever need anything else in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.
Not Steady Work
This company is not very reliable, they not only sit around and fire you without notice they also don't count your wage right. When you ring them up with queries they brush you off and tell you only what they want you to know. They go through a lot of people in a short space of time and have no empathy for anyone as long as they can make money off you they will keep you around. Overall underpaid unappreciated worker.
Cons
Fire you with no notice, bad management and low standards.
Unprofessional
Very unprofessional left me waiting for 35 minutes for an interview asked me to sign forms that I couldn't even read! Said they would contact me about the job and never did!