O'Neill & Brennan

Associate General Counsel4 reviews
Ireland4 reviews
Featured review
O'Neill & Brennan selected this as a representative review
I cannot recommend O'Neill and Brennan enough, they helped me get placed on one of the largest sites in dublin which is a long lasting job and were constantly checking in to make sure I was settling in ok. Would highly recommend.

Official response from O'Neill & Brennan
30 January 2020
Great to hear ! Delighted you had a good experience with us. If you ever have any issues or queries we are always happy to help.
O'Neill and Brennan is a progressive and rewarding employer. Rates and working environment are above average on all jobs. Overall, this company deserves top marks.
Day shift work. Very busy,you can work every day if you want,including public holidays also. Lots of job in Dublin and Co.Dublin. Salary is perfect. Work mate is ok,no problem.You can do owertime also if you want and work weekend too.
Pros
Cons
Hard job
This company is not very reliable, they not only sit around and fire you without notice they also don't count your wage right. When you ring them up with queries they brush you off and tell you only what they want you to know. They go through a lot of people in a short space of time and have no empathy for anyone as long as they can make money off you they will keep you around. Overall underpaid unappreciated worker.
Cons
Fire you with no notice, bad management and low standards.
Great Good people to work for.
Building contractors

Based in Little Island.

Job changes early start 8am and finish at 6pm Monday–Friday.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at O'Neill & Brennan?