O'Neill & Brennan

Laborer6 reviews
Ireland6 reviews
Featured review
O'Neill & Brennan selected this as a representative review
I cannot recommend O'Neill and Brennan enough, they helped me get placed on one of the largest sites in dublin which is a long lasting job and were constantly checking in to make sure I was settling in ok. Would highly recommend.

Official response from O'Neill & Brennan
30 January 2020
Great to hear ! Delighted you had a good experience with us. If you ever have any issues or queries we are always happy to help.
It’s a very professional organization which is employee oriented. The working hours vary from very short to very long. Remuneration is fair and you get holidays
I worked on various sites across Dublin for a few different agencies and O'Neill and Brennan have by far been the best I've worked for.

They always ensured I was working and happy in my work. The Labour and trades managers were in constant contact with myself as well as my other co workers who were with O'neill and Brennan too.
Pros
Consistent Work and very helpful
Official response from O'Neill & Brennan
3 October 2019
Great to hear ! Thank you for the comment, our L&T department work very hard to provide support and work for all of our workers.
never had a problem and management very approachable if there was work available i always had work they looked after me when i needed it.
i would whole heartedly recommend them as a place to work
Comment – 19 October 2017
Thank you for the review. Things are picking up in Cork, hopefully we can get you some more work if required.
my typical day was working with blocklayers
the hardest part was working in cold weather

enjoyable part was payday haha

i learned how to mix cement.

the management were ok
Pros
learnt alot
Cons
saturday work
Recently contacted this company about a job they advertised. Agreed terms and conditions. Started job within a few days. First weeks pay cheque was way below what we previously agreed. I rang the agent and got fobbed off with small talk and empty promises. Continued working for a few weeks but nothing changed even tho I was now driving a mini digger and concrete finishing the rate was still barely above the minimum wage. I left after 5 weeks. O Neill @Brennan are leeches living off the hard work and sweat of others. Glorified Middle men .
Cons
Bluffers trying to look professional
I really enjoyed my time working for O'Neill & Brennan. I loved the work that i was doing and got on well with everyone working on the site. I learnt a lot of new skills that i will use trough-out the rest of my life. I was very disappointed when the work ran out on the site.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at O'Neill & Brennan?