O'Neill & Brennan

Ireland2 reviews
Featured review
O'Neill & Brennan selected this as a representative review
Very Professional got placed quick
I cannot recommend O'Neill and Brennan enough, they helped me get placed on one of the largest sites in dublin which is a long lasting job and were constantly checking in to make sure I was settling in ok. Would highly recommend.

30 January 2020
Great to hear ! Delighted you had a good experience with us. If you ever have any issues or queries we are always happy to help.
Fantastic to work for
I got in contact with the O'Neill & Brennan professional & Technical team who placed me in a interview within days and I started the new job the following fortnight.

Very helpful and constantly checking up on me to see if I settled in well. Highly would recommend.
Pros
Really helpful staff
2 October 2019
We were glad to help ! We wish you all the best in the new role and if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to get in touch
very helpful
I contacted O'Neill & Brennan when I returned home from Australia and they where very accommodating and helpful in getting me the right role back in Ireland.

They continue to keep in touch to see how I am doing and would definitely recommend to anyone and especially people making the move home from abroad.
Pros
good personnel
1 October 2019
Glad we could help ! if you ever need any other help please feel free to contact us !