O'Neill & Brennan

Ireland39 reviews
Featured review
O'Neill & Brennan selected this as a representative review
Very Professional got placed quick
I cannot recommend O'Neill and Brennan enough, they helped me get placed on one of the largest sites in dublin which is a long lasting job and were constantly checking in to make sure I was settling in ok. Would highly recommend.

Official response from O'Neill & Brennan
30 January 2020
Great to hear ! Delighted you had a good experience with us. If you ever have any issues or queries we are always happy to help.
Terrible to work with
They're an absolutely terrible company to work with, i am left short for 5 hours work, they don't pay overtime,they really are a bunch of crooks, terrible bad management, over half my gross weekly wage was deducted, was let go in the end without any reasonable explanation given,theyre a really terrible group to work with, totally untrustworthy
Cons
untrustworthy, pack of bandits
Official response from O'Neill & Brennan
2 October 2019
If you would like to contact our payroll with your query we would be happy to try amend your situation if it hasn't been already. Kindest regards
great place to work
never had a problem and management very approachable if there was work available i always had work they looked after me when i needed it.
i would whole heartedly recommend them as a place to work
Comment – 19 October 2017
Thank you for the review. Things are picking up in Cork, hopefully we can get you some more work if required.
Not Steady Work
This company is not very reliable, they not only sit around and fire you without notice they also don't count your wage right. When you ring them up with queries they brush you off and tell you only what they want you to know. They go through a lot of people in a short space of time and have no empathy for anyone as long as they can make money off you they will keep you around. Overall underpaid unappreciated worker.
Cons
Fire you with no notice, bad management and low standards.
productive and fun place to be.
O'Neil and Brennan are a job agency supplying labour into the construction industry, at the time I worked for them work was in good supply so I was happy with that, and your wages were paid on time every week, no complaints there, never met the management, as far as workplace 'culture' is concerned, one building site is much the same as another, the hardest part of the job was when a forman was appointed who was fresh out of uni. and did not know one end of a hammer from the other, Typical day eight till four, most enjoyable part of the job was some devastating craic with the lads.
enjoyable workplace
my typical day was working with blocklayers
the hardest part was working in cold weather

enjoyable part was payday haha

i learned how to mix cement.

the management were ok
Pros
learnt alot
Cons
saturday work