O'Neill & Brennan
O'Neill & Brennan Employee Review

Really Good

18 April 2019
The people at O'Neill & Brennan helped get me sorted with a job.

The people in the Dublin office were so helpful and kept in contact every step of the way.

Highly recommended !
Pros
Quick
Cons
2 October 2019
We're glad we could help, if there's any new issues that pop up or even any queries please don't hesitate to get in touch with us !
28 January 2020
N/a (Former Employee) - Dublin
Job security is poor. Site agents can get rid of you at any stage with little to no excuse, even if you have executed your your tasks to your ability.
Pros
Hours were okay. Money wasn't bad. But money wasn't always right.
Cons
As mentioned above.
30 January 2020
Hi there, great to hear you gave it your all whilst on site working for us. Unfortunately, if it is temp work it would mean not long term work. However if you done well on site and those in charge on site are happy we will always look to get you more work. We always adhere to correct seo rates too. Kind regards
14 January 2020
Experienced Operator on driving machines (Former Employee) - Dublin
I will recommend this company for all my friends. In all this time that I was working for them I had a good experience and I learned a lot of new things.
30 January 2020
That is great to hear, we are delighted to hear you had a good experience with us. Thank you for the review
24 October 2019
Crane Driver (Current Employee) - Dublin
I cannot recommend O'Neill and Brennan enough, they helped me get placed on one of the largest sites in dublin which is a long lasting job and were constantly checking in to make sure I was settling in ok. Would highly recommend.

30 January 2020
Great to hear ! Delighted you had a good experience with us. If you ever have any issues or queries we are always happy to help.